Call back the past!

Just after the cigalikes, this is Twisps first ever box mod. I kid you not, I still have the charger and one or two very small rechargeable batteries (knackered now) Also one of the very, if not the first, wicking tanks.

That particular one was the last one that I actually used but I still have two brand new wrapped in bubble wrap. In comparison to what was available at the time, this was a revelation . Not long after that came the pen style and clearo style tanks followed by the re4's and 5's

Oh yea, meant to add. 36mg hell high menthol from Walter over at Eciggies. Kicked like a mule in that thing, but went through tanks at like three a week. Very high PG in those days.

Last edited:
eleaf_ijust_2_kit_2__55728.1441917204.1280.1280.jpg

Had about 3 of these , if not the fire button , something else went , big love/hate relationship.

Yeah i also had issues with the fire button auto firing. Still bought this Ijust from my brother and didnt even know what vaping was but once i tasted the Orion the belt...i was hooked!

@Rob Fisher , that’s an awesome picture! The Reo days!

I think it’s the Nuppin on the far left. What an atty!
Cyclone on the right

Cant remember the one in the middle, but it looks familiar

Good one Hi Ho @Silver! Two out of three is pretty good and the third one was a very very rare RDA so everyone can be forgiven for not knowing its name. It is the Divo. Very similar to the Hornet.

I bought a woodvill fro you many moons ago and i recall it being my favourite mod! I can probably find something it on the forum if I look hard enough!

I just don’t recall the juice name - the one before XXX , the menthol ice or other.

Tropical Ice it was! :--)

Oh my word! This just popped up on my memories o Facebook, hahaha. How far technology has come is astounding!Screenshot_20220819_180734_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Was chatting in a high group, and they were showing their old Stratums, so mine came out of the display cabinet and got some love and attention from a Cape Cod cloth!
Stratum OG's 1.jpgStratum OG's 2.jpgStratum OG's 3.jpgStratum OG's 4.jpg

Back