Call back the past!

@Rob Fisher , this is amazing
such wonderful photos
like a museum of Vaping !!

don’t forget the engraved Reo!

I remember those woodvils, they were hard to get
didnt John Bensley in Knysna make one or two wood squonkers for you?

He sure did and I still have them all!

All here now @Rob Fisher
all those posts have been moved to this call back thread!

3555_photo_14591.jpg

This was my go-to RTA back in the day. Sadly I loaned it to a "buddy" who annexed it by emigrating with it. Wish I didn't do that and wish I took pics of it. Only pics I have is of 2 clones that I bought way before I could scrounge up the cash for an authentic one. :doh: (Attached top pic is a stock photo off some site)

fAsyzhB.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely memories @baksteen8168
i remember the Billow. I had one of them. A later version I think
and I still have my evic VTC Mini to this day. It’s still going strong. Can you believe it

Lovely memories @baksteen8168
i remember the Billow. I had one of them. A later version I think
and I still have my evic VTC Mini to this day. It’s still going strong. Can you believe it
Thats great.

I think I sold mine a couple of years ago. Young and stupid then. I find myself wanting to go back and "nostalgicly sample" those early tanks and atomizers but stupid me sold them :facepalm: :-D Now I keep my gear.

ah, Tarks Troy
those were the days
what was that juice 2nd from left - I recognize the image on the bottle, but can’t remember

great to see you online @KB_314
hope you are well!!
Thanks @Silver hope you're well!

It was the snickerdoodle/banana Suicide Bunny flavour - I forget the name now. The one next to it is Rocket Fuel which had a very unique taste (but I think it was a 50/50). Wish we could still get Elvis' breakfast - SA classic!

Thanks @Silver hope you're well!

It was the snickerdoodle/banana Suicide Bunny flavour - I forget the name now. The one next to it is Rocket Fuel which had a very unique taste (but I think it was a 50/50). Wish we could still get Elvis' breakfast - SA classic!

so good!

Those old juices back in the day were all about discovering the art of Vaping and experiencing all the wonderful flavours for the first time. Magical actually.

am glad they’ve been recorded in this thread - a museum of Vaping !

Back