Call back the past!

Ohh i’m gonna check my box with old vape stuff to see if i can find some “do you remember this” stuff :)

Checked a box upstairs in my newest house (not really old stuff) but already found a gem!!

Authentic hadaly

Can’t wait to check the box at my parents house, that’s where the old stuff is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 18
Also found a old nollie mtl stabwood driptip that immediately took place on my dani 25 dvarw combo

Shame that nollie is not with us anymore! Really loved his driptips

Attachments

• 6243097D-9432-4DEF-BD5C-119AEF0C727F.jpeg
    6243097D-9432-4DEF-BD5C-119AEF0C727F.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 14
Checked a box upstairs in my newest house (not really old stuff) but already found a gem!!

Authentic hadaly

Can’t wait to check the box at my parents house, that’s where the old stuff is

Hadaly was a true champ in its day. Super flavour. Lovely restricted direct lung draw.

Some OG gear - my first WIYHRN post on the forum (2014)IMG_4994.JPG

Last edited:
Some OG gear - my first WIYHRK post on the forum (2014)View attachment 267138

ah, Tarks Troy
those were the days
what was that juice 2nd from left - I recognize the image on the bottle, but can’t remember

great to see you online @KB_314
hope you are well!!

Last edited:
Ok came back from my dad’s house found some stuff but not the big box i was looking for (hope it’s at my mother’s house somewhere)
But did find 2 authentic rda’s 1 old old and the other not so old.
Let’s see if someone remembers the copper one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 11
Ok came back from my dad’s house found some stuff but not the big box i was looking for (hope it’s at my mother’s house somewhere)
But did find 2 authentic rda’s 1 old old and the other not so old.
Let’s see if someone remembers the copper one.

don’t remember them @lowierunner , but thanks for sharing the pics
PS - you can share pics in-line with the message by pressing the button on top left of image and saying insert thumbnail or full image

don’t remember them @lowierunner , but thanks for sharing the pics
PS - you can share pics in-line with the message by pressing the button on top left of image and saying insert thumbnail or full image
The first one is the velocity rda (that’s where velocity deck/posts came from, they where the first)
The copper is a fog monsterz pollux and this one is fillipino and from around 2013/2014
I’ll try that with next post with pictures :)

ah, Tarks Troy
those were the days
what was that juice 2nd from left - I recognize the image on the bottle, but can’t remember

great to see you online @KB_314
hope you are well!!
I think thats Suicide Bunny's range if I'm not mistaken.

Also, that Rocket was quite good and the Lekka Vapors - Elvis' Breakfast was AWESOME!

I think thats Suicide Bunny's range if I'm not mistaken.

Also, that Rocket was quite good and the Lekka Vapors - Elvis' Breakfast was AWESOME!

Ya you right about suicide bunny. That’s the one !

And Tristan was the guy behind Lekka Vapours. Remember those days. Blast from the past indeed

The first one is the velocity rda (that’s where velocity deck/posts came from, they where the first)
The copper is a fog monsterz pollux and this one is fillipino and from around 2013/2014
I’ll try that with next post with pictures :)

Thanks

Amazing you still have them and they look so good.

The Original decent bridge for the Billet Box in Feb 2017. The Exocet from Hellfire!
BilletBox07.jpg

Back