Calling All Cuboid Users. - Test (in Progress...)

Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to wonder why i have been not getting the best battery life out of my cuboid.
Currently i am using 2*Samsung 3000mah pink batteries.
Using a 0.4ohm ss build at about 160C in temp mode.
I am getting about 1728s/450 Puffs worth of firing time = using the built in time/puff counter.

Weirdly i was getting about 600Puffs from the efest 2900mah cells.

To me these seem low considering its a dual mod even tho it is in series it gets about 50 more than a single 18650s.

So my question is has anyone tested how much time they are getting off their cuboids? And if so what cells are you guys using.

Perhaps we can all do a test and compare how much puffs/time we are getting out of the mod from a full battery till empty.

Anyone interested in this test. I think it could be quiet helpful to compare.:hi:

Coil setup : 24Guage kanthal dual Coils coming out 0.3
Batteries LG Chocolates
Wattage between 45-55w
Using the Crius Tank

Coil setup : 24Guage kanthal dual Coils coming out 0.3
Batteries LG Chocolates
Wattage between 45-55w
Using the Crius Tank

Geeeez thats quite impressive... Lets wait and see if the other people get around the same performance.

Hey bud

26gauge kanthal dual parallels coming in at 0.33ohm on the Velocity. Firing it at 90W (I like it hot...) I'm not sure how much time I get, I've reset the puff counter now, I've got reasonably fresh batteries in, so I'll give you my stats in due course. Also using brownies, chocolates, turds (which ever one tickles your fancy :-D)

Hey bud

26gauge kanthal dual parallels coming in at 0.33ohm on the Velocity. Firing it at 90W (I like it hot...) I'm not sure how much time I get, I've reset the puff counter now, I've got reasonably fresh batteries in, so I'll give you my stats in due course. Also using brownies, chocolates, turds (which ever one tickles your fancy :-D)
Perhaps also reset the time counter lol. Think time is a bit more accurate as some guys take 3s pulls and others 10 :mm:

Hey man,

Current setup
26g dual staged clapton @ 0.20
Firing at around 80Watts
Griffin tank

Ive got some newly charged brownies ill put in when i get home and test and give you the numbers tomorrow but i seemed to notice that i got less from 3000MaH then these tesiyi 2600MaH but lets see what the numbers say.

mmmm, for me it is hard to say because I am using two devices concurrently - and evic and the cuboid. Given this though I get 2 days on the cuboid and one day on the evic.

Batteries in use on the Cuboid: 2 X LG HE2's I think they the red/pink batteries on the evic I use samsung 25R's v5. But damn @MoeB786 you get some proper battery life from your batteries :)

Perhaps also reset the time counter lol. Think time is a bit more accurate as some guys take 3s pulls and others 10 :mm:

I thought about that after posting, so I've reset the time counter too. ;-)

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to wonder why i have been not getting the best battery life out of my cuboid.
Currently i am using 2*Samsung 3000mah pink batteries.
Using a 0.4ohm ss build at about 160C in temp mode.
I am getting about 1728s/450 Puffs worth of firing time = using the built in time/puff counter.

Weirdly i was getting about 600Puffs from the efest 2900mah cells.

To me these seem low considering its a dual mod even tho it is in series it gets about 50 more than a single 18650s.

So my question is has anyone tested how much time they are getting off their cuboids? And if so what cells are you guys using.

Perhaps we can all do a test and compare how much puffs/time we are getting out of the mod from a full battery till empty.

Anyone interested in this test. I think it could be quiet helpful to compare.:hi:

Hi @Kolashnikov
That does sound a bit low but I have no experience with the Cuboid yet.

Just as a comparison I am getting about 350-400 puffs on my VTC Mini (with Target tank 0.9 ohm kanthal stock coil at 25 Watts). Roughly 2 second puffs because the time is about 700-800 seconds. I have been through two Efest purple 2500 mah batts. I am getting around 2 tankfuls of juice - so about 6ml or so - on a single batt.

Also remember that brand new batteries sometimes need a cycle or three to get to their maximum potential. Not sure if that applies to your pink Samsungs but I have witnessed it with the Blue Smurfs on my Sig. After a few cycles the life was noticeably longer.

How much juice are you getting through with the two batts in your Cuboid?

Hi @Kolashnikov
That does sound a bit low but I have no experience with the Cuboid yet.

Just as a comparison I am getting about 350-400 puffs on my VTC Mini (with Target tank 0.9 ohm kanthal stock coil at 25 Watts). Roughly 2 second puffs because the time is about 700-800 seconds. I have been through two Efest purple 2500 mah batts. I am getting around 2 tankfuls of juice - so about 6ml or so - on a single batt.

Also remember that brand new batteries sometimes need a cycle or three to get to their maximum potential. Not sure if that applies to your pink Samsungs but I have witnessed it with the Blue Smurfs on my Sig. After a few cycles the life was noticeably longer.

How much juice are you getting through with the two batts in your Cuboid?

Hi Silver. So you get 350 to 400. So i guess mine is quite low. I used to get a lot more on the efest 2900 so maybe it does need a few more cycles. Its had about 3 so far. And i am not sure sure about how much liquid but id say around 4 full crius tanks. i think they about 3.2ml. so lets say +-12.

Going to start another test as soon as they charged. This time keeping the watts at 30 throughout. Maybe will have a more accurate result

Hi Silver. So you get 350 to 400. So i guess mine is quite low. I used to get a lot more on the efest 2900 so maybe it does need a few more cycles. Its had about 3 so far. And i am not sure sure about how much liquid but id say around 4 full crius tanks. i think they about 3.2ml. so lets say +-12.

Going to start another test as soon as they charged. This time keeping the watts at 30 throughout. Maybe will have a more accurate result

I hear you

Look - the way I see it is that a single 18650 should give me around 4.5 to 6 ml of juice. That seems to hold up quite well for me across various setups and in various devices, even the mechanicals.

So if you are getting around 12ml of juice on two batts then I'd say you are doing fine. (juice wise)

Check how much juice you are getting in your next cycle.

Another thing guys my batteries never go less 1/4 at 1/4 do or die its on charge !! and charged until full dont matter how long it takes :D

0.47ohm cubis RBA 25ga kanthal, 400 puffs @25w. batteries fully charged since this morning. Still have 90-95% battery life but then again, I am using my cubis..on my crown on the dual 0.25ohms I would only have half my batteries left. Running Samsung Green INR 25R's.

0.47ohm cubis RBA 25ga kanthal, 400 puffs @25w. batteries fully charged since this morning. Still have 90-95% battery life but then again, I am using my cubis..on my crown on the dual 0.25ohms I would only have half my batteries left. Running Samsung Green INR 25R's.

Thats the 2500Mah cell? And you got 400 puffs from full till empty?

Yes and no. I still had power. I am doing a proper puff counter today from full to empty. So wait for my reply later..lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hopefully you only reply tomorrow... Meaning you get some good battery life ;)

Okay so im using 2x LG HG2 3000mAh probably in their 4th or 5th cycle. I have kept my setup the exact same.

26g dual staged clapton @ 0.20
Firing @ 80Watts
Griffin tank

I got 230 puffs from around 8mls of juice averaging 3sec pulls... Maybe ive done something wrong in letting them drain to "weak battery" everytime? Is there any science behind charging at 1/4 left that im not aware of? I get that 80watts is quite high but 230 compared to 1500 is an insane difference!

going to test these Tesiyi 2600mAh now and compare.

Back