Calling all DIY'ers

Damn! It didn't paste I see, sorry

Weird.... My screen grabs keep disappearing....

10% TFA Peanut Butter
8% TFA Vanilla Swirl
30/70 PG/VG
3MG Nic

Have been liking vanilla bean.
I've also been liking the vanilla bean ice cream. I mixed it at 10% but it tastes too buttery. Comes out nice at 7%.
Thinking of adding 4 % black cherry or 4 % strawberry to try.

So I started on Valley Vapour Dark Blend NET yesterday and it came out great.
@Silver I know you like your coffee, you should give this one a try...

NET Dark Blend Espresso.JPG

Mixed up a batch last night, went into the Ultrasonic on 3 x 10 Min cycles at approx. 40 degrees Celsius.
This morning I dripped about 1ml with the Reo and Cyclone AFC cap while enjoying a cup of fresh percolated Wiener Mischung black coffee, they complimented each other quite nicely.
The flavour came out as a nice dark Coffee/ Pipe Tobacco flavour, the French vanilla rounds it off nicely and the Sucralose adding a touch of sweetness.
Into a dark place for a one week steep and will have to contain myself for the rest of the week :think:

Thanks @acorn
Mmmm... Tobacco and coffee! That sounds like my kind of vape
I dont have the ingredients but thanks, my "to buy" list will be adjusted
Let us know how it goes after the dark cupboard !

Thanks @acorn , that sounds frikkin good.

I've actually been thinking of something like that with bac and espresso.

And I wanted to use Valley Vapour nets, but I don't see them listed anymore. I think Drew may have discontinued them

Thanks @acorn , that sounds frikkin good.

I've actually been thinking of something like that with bac and espresso.

And I wanted to use Valley Vapour nets, but I don't see them listed anymore. I think Drew may have discontinued them

Thanks, worth a try, just had a look on the Valley Vapour website for the NET's, cant believe they are gone :( @drew ?

Bummer, I just mixed up several single flavor batches of VV NETs yesterday and by the smell of them, there are a few gems.

I went with 8 small drops (from the Valley Vapour 10 ml bottle) of Clove concentrate to around 10 ml of MMM's AshyBac. Love it, really adds a nice complexity to the tobacco.

Still my absolute favourite Strawberries and cream. Every other recipe just makes me think I should of just stuck with Mustard Milk.
Mustard milk=da bomb.so grateful my forum mates turned me on to this

Still my absolute favourite Strawberries and cream. Every other recipe just makes me think I should of just stuck with Mustard Milk.

Heh, might have to give you a different recipe then ;)

Heh, might have to give you a different recipe then ;)

Don't tease. Your recipes always rock. I just feel bad nagging you for them :)

But seriously, I've made a few strawberry/cream/ ice cream/ yoghurt recipes I found around the net, and I always go back to Mustard Milk.

The creator, much like yourself, found the best in a few really good ingredients.

I found it really surprising when he posted that as it was incredibly similar to what I was using as a base for my strawberries and cream at the time - although both exactly 1% higher. However I was using another 2 strawberry flavours as well as some dulce at the time - although that's since changed.

However I've since been played with Fresh Cream and strawberries as well as some of the additives I'd mentioned to you last time we spoke. I'm buying some pure Triacetin too and will be seeing if it's worth fitting in to things.

I found it really surprising when he posted that as it was incredibly similar to what I was using as a base for my strawberries and cream at the time - although both exactly 1% higher. However I was using another 2 strawberry flavours as well as some dulce at the time - although that's since changed.

However I've since been played with Fresh Cream and strawberries as well as some of the additives I'd mentioned to you last time we spoke. I'm buying some pure Triacetin too and will be seeing if it's worth fitting in to things.

Nice man, I'm sure you'll come up with something good. And since the recipe arose, as you know, several other good strawberries have popped up.

Thanks, worth a try, just had a look on the Valley Vapour website for the NET's, cant believe they are gone :( @drew ?
I did decide to take the NETs down @acorn, they were up for around 9 months and with very little interest or feedback I didn't think they would be missed. If anyone is looking for them, just drop me a PM and I will send you a link to where they can be found as they are hidden from public view.

Hi. Im making 3mg juice but im getting throat burns. Duz any1 know wats the cause? Its like a scratchy burn. Not the feeling of too much nicotine

Hi. Im making 3mg juice but im getting throat burns. Duz any1 know wats the cause? Its like a scratchy burn. Not the feeling of too much nicotine

Maybe too much PG?

What flavours you using? And what power you vaping at?

Maybe too much PG?

What flavours you using? And what power you vaping at?
all my flavour r doing it lately. Banana mox and a passion fruit mix. Pg vg is 50/50. It 1st happend wen i tried 3quarter vg. I then went back to 50/50 and its not changing. Duznt matter what power i use or coil builds

Dont know how to advise you further @poody
Maybe one of the other more experienced DIY guys can assist

No problem.also, where can i get non alcoholic extracts

Back