Calling all DIY'ers

Hi @rogue zombie
I remember that Fight Your Fate
Was a nice juice but I wanted a bit more sourness
Reviewed it moons ago here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/kings-crown-juice-reviews.t6378/#post-169848

I see you said there "they cancel each other out". Thats what I struggled with - I couldn't make either flavour shine.

If I remember correctly I tried CAP Lemon Sicily and the TFA Strawberries. But INW Lemons and Strawberry are bolder concentrates, so hopefully I can make something work.

But I loved Fight Your Fate in the Nautilus Mini. It was one of the first fruits I took proper notice of.

Hi all .I am new to this DIY juice thing . Just wondering what recipe to start of with so I know what to buy . I have been vaping on original criminal white and loving it . Dose any 1 have a recipe for it?

Hi all .I am new to this DIY juice thing . Just wondering what recipe to start of with so I know what to buy . I have been vaping on original criminal white and loving it . Dose any 1 have a recipe for it?
Never seen a recipe for it.

This thread has a bunch of 1 or 2 flavour recipes http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/30441/

A great place to start

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

Recipe here. A few days steeping says the creator. I would let it steep for a minimum of one week. It is yummy.
1 Week is where it is at. Initially it is a super potent coffee taste with little else to it. But O man I just tried it again after a week and it is seriously good. Highly recommended if you like coffee vapes

1 Week is where it is at. Initially it is a super potent coffee taste with little else to it. But O man I just tried it again after a week and it is seriously good. Highly recommended if you like coffee vapes
Great stuff, glad you like it. Now we wait to hear the impressions of @GregF and @RichJB for the Coffee Cake (Tiramisu with Nonna). And anyone else who has mixed it.

Great stuff, glad you like it. Now we wait to hear the impressions of @GregF and @RichJB for the Coffee Cake (Tiramisu with Nonna). And anyone else who has mixed it.
Next up I am going to try HIC's VANILLA-MOCHA CAKE
HIC's Vanilla-Mocha Cake recipe: like a piece of sweet vanilla cake with mocha filling
1% FA Vanilla Classic
0.5% FA Tiramisu
0.5% FA Meringue
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Vienna Cream

I cracked it open today, just short of a week. I think I have found something else to vape besides tobacco's.
Didnt think I would like it but to my surprise, nom nom nom. Vaped about half my 20ml sample
And such a simple recipe. Thanks @Andre

I will mix mine up tomorrow as I've had no free steeping bottles recently. But I finished my berry yogurt today (Wayne's yogurt base with FA Forrest Mix instead of strawberry) so that's freed up a bottle. I got Nonna's Cake like six weeks ago and haven't even tasted it yet, skaam my dood. Glad I've got something to try it in now.

Wayne's yogurt got better every day. I seriously think I'm going to leave yogurts for at least two months now. That Cap Creamy Yog has a sharp sour edge that really needs time to round off. My next experiment with yogurt is going to be Shaner's Prickly Pear, Fig and Ginger Yogurt. I just need some NF Ginger from Drew to avoid the First Rule of DIY. But I need NF Ginger anyway, there's a bunch of HIC's recipes that require it. I have both FA Fig and Inw Cactus, neither of which I've used yet, so this recipe seems like a natural place to start.

I will mix mine up tomorrow as I've had no free steeping bottles recently. But I finished my berry yogurt today (Wayne's yogurt base with FA Forrest Mix instead of strawberry) so that's freed up a bottle. I got Nonna's Cake like six weeks ago and haven't even tasted it yet, skaam my dood. Glad I've got something to try it in now.

Wayne's yogurt got better every day. I seriously think I'm going to leave yogurts for at least two months now. That Cap Creamy Yog has a sharp sour edge that really needs time to round off. My next experiment with yogurt is going to be Shaner's Prickly Pear, Fig and Ginger Yogurt. I just need some NF Ginger from Drew to avoid the First Rule of DIY. But I need NF Ginger anyway, there's a bunch of HIC's recipes that require it. I have both FA Fig and Inw Cactus, neither of which I've used yet, so this recipe seems like a natural place to start.
You can use the INW Cactus is @Andre Mango Crack which is here

Anyone have a decent but basic Coffee Cake recipe i can try? somthing with not too much ingredients?

Could i perhaps do like a Yellow Cake with a Cappuccino? Im looking for a base

Also i made a pretty decent Blueberry banana bread but probably needs some tweeking.

Blueberry 1%
Banana nut bread 4%
Yellow Cake 1%
VBIC 1%
Super Sweet 0.3%

Shake and vape and its pretty good, finished 30ml in 1 and half days lol, Will have to check what brands they were cannot remember.

Yowzer, that was quite the mixing session. I started off doing Andre's Tiramisu/Nonna's/Rum thing. Then I did Manson's Royal Butterscotch and HIC's Italian cookies with anise. I had some old Vapeowave PB I wanted to use up so I did Wayne's Blackout with Vap PB instead of TFA. I didn't have FW Hazelnut so I used FA's instead. No Graham Cracker so I used Clear. Oh, and no Brown Sugar Extra so I used Brown Sugar. Other than that, it's the exact recipe. Yeah, subs and all that but I'm from the "same same but different" school of thought. :D

Then I had one steeping bottle left and didn't know what to make anymore. So I opted for a juice that is quite difficult to describe. But making it is very easy to explain. First you put de lime in de coconut...

Yowzer, that was quite the mixing session. I started off doing Andre's Tiramisu/Nonna's/Rum thing. Then I did Manson's Royal Butterscotch and HIC's Italian cookies with anise. I had some old Vapeowave PB I wanted to use up so I did Wayne's Blackout with Vap PB instead of TFA. I didn't have FW Hazelnut so I used FA's instead. No Graham Cracker so I used Clear. Oh, and no Brown Sugar Extra so I used Brown Sugar. Other than that, it's the exact recipe. Yeah, subs and all that but I'm from the "same same but different" school of thought. :D

Then I had one steeping bottle left and didn't know what to make anymore. So I opted for a juice that is quite difficult to describe. But making it is very easy to explain. First you put de lime in de coconut...
There should be a bugger off button;(

I've been wanting to make Nilsson's Demise for a long time, just never got around to it because I only have FA Coconut and FA Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed, and I've never seen a version of the recipe that uses those two. It's always Distilled or Inw Lime or Inw Coconut. Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I just subbed. It won't be the same as Andre's one because the mixer said it had to be those two and he only got there after many versions. But it's lime and coconut, how far wrong can one go? If I don't like it, I'll deny all responsibility for subbing and blame the nic instead. That always works.

Holy sshh.... If you give Charlie Noble PB Cereal a month to cure, its outrageously good.

I actually really like CAP Custard V2. Pitty it takes so long to settle and do its thing.

PB Cereal - good after 2 weeks, but giving the Custard more time takes it to a new level.

Brown sugar and brown sugar extra are the same thing, so that's at least one thing you didn't sub ;-)

Holy sshh.... If you give Charlie Noble PB Cereal a month to cure, its outrageously good.

I actually really like CAP Custard V2. Pitty it takes so long to settle and do its thing.

PB Cereal - good after 2 weeks, but giving the Custard more time takes it to a new level.

Sorry I may have missed this but where do I find this recipe, just got pb and I'm keen to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back