Calling all mixers

that will work just fine. it could be that i am not so sensitive to the taste of cider vinegar. i know a lot of people don't like the smell. i am going to mix up a net with some wine vinegar and will let you know when its done.

are you using that rum and maple, boxer net and what ells do you add to your mix if you don't mind sharing

are you using that rum and maple, boxer net and what ells do you add to your mix if you don't mind sharing

Rum & Maple, Black & White and Boxer NET, And i did some cinnamon extract that i add to that. I is nice i must now just fine tune :).
The vinegar works well with that

guys just a quick question. im using TPA and FW concentrates. im using ejuicemeup calculator. what %PG should i put in the flavor column?

i used sum concentrates from vapor shots. their flavors are very weak i had to use atleast 35% flavor to get a good taste of flavor. not good guys stay away from those flavors.

Lots of mixologists here :D. Also looking at getting into DIY myself so that I know exactly what is in the juices that I vaping.

forgot to mention cream. a small bit of cream might also be good in your mix. 0.5% or even less
i am looking for something to add bitterness that i can get locally. i only support locals:)

forgot to mention cream. a small bit of cream might also be good in your mix. 0.5% or even less
i am looking for something to add bitterness the i can get locally. i only support locals:)

@hands i just add to my juice what i can make myself ;)

I dont have the funds to buy 10ml of some flavor every now and then, so i try to make my own

i also love the diy and have to do things on the cheap, cant feed my family on vaping gear:--P

i am looking for something to add bitterness that i can get locally. i only support locals:)
Have you tried a drop or 2 of pure lemon juice?

no but i will add it to my next fruit mix. i still have some left and have to finish that first.

if you dont mind sharing how do you make your own concentrates Kimbo?

Sorry @Royale Vapor i did not see this post, well basically i put some cinnamon .. or whatever you would like to do .. in some PG and i forget about it for a wile, month or so. You can go every other day and just agitate it a little. But that is basically it. After that you just strain very good to get all the particles out. Then you can use your concentrate that you made :)

I rarely use vinegar, but I use coconut flavor to smooth out all my juices.

10ml of ethanol, in 17ml of propylene glycol. Got this from Google

I can see that 500gram will last a wile
erm.... This will definitely make your juice "pop" :giggle:

I'm pretty sure you meant ethyl maltol not ethanol ;)

I was curious about the vinegar in the juice so I popped a drop straight into my tank, well it was interesting.. Not awful but maybe straight into the tank not a super idea. V aping vinegar is not going to be big lol!

Back