Can different pod devices supply different flavours from identical e-liquids

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
so example if i put shawarma flavour made by xyz into device x then device y - its much nicer in the latter ?

Not sure about pods but different mods make a difference for me.

For example I get better flavour from my eclipse rta on my gen than I do with the exact same tank on my foxy one. Must be power delivery I’m guessing. Odd.

Flavour differs between pod devices and mods. Everything affects flavour; the tank, the draw, the wattage that you're vaping at and, as @Rob Fisher said, the coil as well.

The single biggest "issue" I have found on disposables that would directly affect and effect flavour would be battery charge, (anything from a 55% to 90%, with the occasional 0%), as they are unregulated devices. The second being inconsistencies of atomiser coils of the same brand / flavour.

I also agree with all the sentiments offered above as variables ... Welcome to the Rabbit Hole, where the struggle is real ... to find the illusive combination of Mod(s), Atty(s), Coil(s)s, Juice(s), Drip Tip(s) and more, which is subjective at best.

Last edited:
Not sure about pods but different mods make a difference for me.

For example I get better flavour from my eclipse rta on my gen than I do with the exact same tank on my foxy one. Must be power delivery I’m guessing. Odd.
thank you

The single biggest "issue" I have found on disposables that would directly affect and effect flavour would be battery charge, (anything from a 55% to 90%, with the occasional 0%), as they are unregulated devices. The second being inconsistencies of atomiser coils of the same brand / flavour.

I also agree with all the sentiments offered above as variables ... Welcome to the Rabbit Hole, where the struggle is real ... to find the illusive combination of Mod(s), Atty(s), Coil(s)s, Juice(s), Drip Tip(s) and more, which is subjective at best.
thank you

illusive combination of Mod(s), Atty(s), Coil(s)s, Juice(s), Drip Tip(s) and more, which is subjective at best.
Subjective to ones own tastes for sure but the hype train is even more dangerous than the rabbit hole in my opinion!

I cant tell you how many atties I have bought over the years because of hype. I have learnt to ignore the hype recently (ish) and am much happier for it!

Back