Cana Issues?

spec sheet says min 4v

5uzerase.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

lots of the clones show the evolv on start up. as far as I know there is not an original evolve dna30 chip in the hcigar30

Oh well I'm not sure then coz it most definitely firing through the entire watt range with no issue and no flashing ohms.

Maybe it just doesn't tell me if it's too low

I said

It's branded hcigar. It also seems to the original evolv DNA 30 chip
Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

"Seems" as it says Evolv DNA when booting the Device on the lcd. However, as it comes from hcigar which is based in china I cant say with certainty.

No problems I'm not trying to make issues or confirm just thought it would be interesting to see and share. I shall correct my post to state this @Gizmo

Hcigar is not a bad dna clone only read good things about it

I'm loving it, very awesome. Only posted this here as the original conversation of the min voltage is here.

Only issue is that no of my other vape gear won't be used again now... already in love

No problem mklops just making sure I didn't confirm confirm. :)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

hi guys

so i know this is an electronic mod and the battery is meant to push the required watts for the useful life of the battery, BUT i have noticed a considerable difference in performance between the battery being nearly flat and fully charged.

any one else experience the same?

I noticed that as well with the cana and my SVD

Dont have the Cana, but do notice that with my SVD @Riaz
When it gets to about 3.7 or 3.8V, there is def a drop off in performance.
Irritates me a bit since one of the advantages of a regulated device is that its supposed to stay constant till the batt is quite low

Hardly noticeable on the MVP though. But admittedly at lower power of around 8 or 9 watts

Back