Cape Meet Numero 3?

I went to a pretty cool restaurant the other day on the corner of chiappini and hospital street in town called truffle. They cater for corporate events, and a Vape meet is pretty much a corporate event. The bottom deck which is open and has sliding doors all over can seat up to 100 people. I had a lil lunch and mini Vape sessions with friends
7351f6ede88972a0e4da47aa25cec355.jpg

I'm in, just say when and where

I went to a pretty cool restaurant the other day on the corner of chiappini and hospital street in town called truffle. They cater for corporate events, and a Vape meet is pretty much a corporate event. The bottom deck which is open and has sliding doors all over can seat up to 100 people. I had a lil lunch and mini Vape sessions with friends
7351f6ede88972a0e4da47aa25cec355.jpg
Been there awesome place doesn't serve alcohol but truly awesome setting.
They do mocktails and there food is good

Any thoughts from fellow members

Lol I think some of us prefer the fact that they don't serve alcohol. Would is be a problem though? I'll be honest, I quite like the place as well. I don't know how the logistics regarding vendors would work though

Quite like this idea. I don't drink so the fact that they don't serve alcohol suits me. But this is a majority rules case

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Also I think once we have a set date by end next week then we do a poll on 3 options for location.. Add a description of the place. Location and menu and facilities. Then take a vote. So for now let's get the date sorted. Next week a venue. So basically in two weeks we can plan and arrange. Make bookings and so on. Gives vendors enough time to prep to come down to cape town and also sort out whatever still needs sorting

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

No alcohol at a Vape Meet? That's like say no e-juice allowed! And in the cape too! A good bottle of red and two full REO's is what life is all about! Come on guys don't be silly! :eek:

Wine 015.JPG

Hi guys please can anyone able to run with planning go for it as I will not be able to be involved in this meet. There are many keen members please make it happen
Thanks

Back