Cape Meet Numero 3?

Hi hp the rugby club was on the table but again without dates this doesn't help.

Here a suggestion u guys have till this Monday coming to submit dates and venue suggestions if no consensus is reached alternative arrangements will be made
Please give input chaps
Anyone willing to assist with arranging please pm me

I'm not too concerned about the date, but I quite like the Vapemob idea. Depending on how many people will be coming, it might be too small though. But for now, it has my vote

i think the concern with using the vapemob lounge is that vendors under normal circumstances will not be able to promote there products.if this is the case then the vapemob lounge will not be the best location for the vape meet. maybe @Chop007 can clarify this for us and then we can decide whether its a ideal location.

also how many members and non-members are we expecting. and how many ppl can the vapempob lounge hold?

Hi hp the rugby club was on the table but again without dates this doesn't help.

Here a suggestion u guys have till this Monday coming to submit dates and venue suggestions if no consensus is reached alternative arrangements will be made
Please give input chaps
Anyone willing to assist with arranging please pm me
@Zegee

what kind of help is required. im happy to offer some assistance where i can. maybe you can list a few of the tasks that needs to be sorted out and we can have members offer to those specifically.

Ok, Lets look at dates:
I Suggest either 1 November or 8 November

Venue:
Personally I think Theo Marais Rugby club would be the perfect location. Maybe @HPBotha can check up if the club is available for those dates. If we make it any later, we are going to start contending with Year End functions and options are going to become limited (Probably more expensive as well)
Theo Marais Park is in Milnerton.
http://milnertoncricketclub.co.za/files/info/facilities.html

@Zegee, Just say where you need help, I'll help where I can

Last edited:
i think the concern with using the vapemob lounge is that vendors under normal circumstances will not be able to promote there products.if this is the case then the vapemob lounge will not be the best location for the vape meet. maybe @Chop007 can clarify this for us and then we can decide whether its a ideal location.

also how many members and non-members are we expecting. and how many ppl can the vapempob lounge hold?
We won't be able to offer the vendors a platform to sell their goods. If the community wishes for an awesome vape meet at the lounge, it will be a strictly community vape meet, no selling of goods on the premises. Of course we would provide the necessary building materials for coils etc, but no goods would be sold.

Ok, Lets look at dates:
I Suggest either 1 November or 8 November

Venue:
Personally I think Theo Marais Rugby club would be the perfect location. Maybe @HPBotha can check up if the club is available for those dates. If we make it any later, we are going to start contending with Year End functions and options are going to become limited (Probably more expensive as well)

@Zegee, Just say where you need help, I'll help where I can
im game for the 8th or 15th november
what area is the marias rugby field?
i think when suggesting venues please specifiy area that the venues are located so at to make it easier for members to identify whether they willing to trek to it on the day

We won't be able to offer the vendors a platform to sell their goods. If the community wishes for an awesome vape meet at the lounge, it will be a strictly community vape meet, no selling of goods on the premises. Of course we would provide the necessary building materials for coils etc, but no goods would be sold.

thanks for clearing that up @Chop007 now vendors can make an informed decision about the vapemob lounge venue as a choice.

im out in november- exams

i only finish end of novemeber

if you decide on a date, im sure i can make up an 'emergency study group session' suddenly pop up

im game for the 8th or 15th november
what area is the marias rugby field?
i think when suggesting venues please specifiy area that the venues are located so at to make it easier for members to identify whether they willing to trek to it on the day
Think its :-
Union Milnerton Rugby Club
Theo Marais Park
Koeberg Road
Cape Town, 7441

im out in november- exams

i only finish end of novemeber

if you decide on a date, im sure i can make up an 'emergency study group session' suddenly pop up

thats unfortunate. but a month or date is not confirmed. maybe suggest a date or 2 that works for you and add it to the consideration list.

I would be keen to come down with some of our products so would be a shame if we could not sell anything :(

Thanks for the clarity chop

I believe our vendors mob included do benefit from sales at the meets and would not want to deny anyone this. However we need to make this decision as a forum and decide will discuss in the upcoming week when we start finalizing.

In terms of to do list will put something out later ideally it's what ever way you can assist .

I was thinking we can have this meet with a twist will update you Guys once this is confirmed

I would be keen to come down with some of our products so would be a shame if we could not sell anything :(

i agree. one of the reasons i like the vape meets are because of the vendors showing off their toys which i in turn over spend on and go home with a stack of new goodies

thats unfortunate. but a month or date is not confirmed. maybe suggest a date or 2 that works for you and add it to the consideration list.
can i please suggest the 6th of december

Thanks for the clarity chop

I believe our vendors mob included do benefit from sales at the meets and would not want to deny anyone this. However we need to make this decision as a forum and decide will discuss in the upcoming week when we start finalizing.

In terms of to do list will put something out later ideally it's what ever way you can assist .

I was thinking we can have this meet with a twist will update you Guys once this is confirmed

i vote for a location neutral to all vendors. i think that we shouldnt take away the ability to sell products.
also as @KieranD stated. they would come down to the meet as well. this expands and allows for a bigger meet.
also this will give all vendors a fair chances at marketing products and such.

i vote for a location neutral to all vendors. i think that we shouldnt take away the ability to sell products.
also as @KieranD stated. they would come down to the meet as well. this expands and allows for a bigger meet.
also this will give all vendors a fair chances at marketing products and such.

ok guys i think what we need to do is it the following

consider these dates. based and worked around pay day so we all have money to spend on new vape gear

1 November 2014
8 November 2014
6 December 2014

the above dates will give us enough time to prepare and get everything right for a successful vape meet and also its just after payday for most of us which means we have vape budgets to spend.

all in agreement?
if so i will start a poll that we can run for a week before we close and fix a date

I completely agree with all of the above. We are always here if you need us though, just shout.

a vape meet without vendors is like a braai without meat

ok guys i think what we need to do is it the following

consider these dates. based and worked around pay day so we all have money to spend on new vape gear

1 November 2014
8 November 2014
6 December 2014

the above dates will give us enough time to prepare and get everything right for a successful vape meet and also its just after payday for most of us which means we have vape budgets to spend.

all in agreement?
if so i will start a poll that we can run for a week before we close and fix a date

Awesome! Any of those dates works for me :) So whenever it is, consider Vape Cartel in attendance

Hmmmm seems the capetonians are lacking interest in a vape meet.
might have to make a trip to JHB to join their vape meet instead

I'm cool with any dates in October and November, even the beginning of December can work :)

Back