Cape Town - month end meets

photostudio_1548388119474.jpg
A BIG SHOUT OUT to a a special person from the the Cape Town vape meet gang today.
Happy Birthday @KZOR may there be many more!Keep on being the awesome funny down to earth person that you are.

And thank you for all your awesome reviews that you do and for the awesome juice you make.Cheers my friend:borra2::beer-toast1: I hope you have LEKKER day.

Happy Birthday @KZOR . Since you are getting on in years I thought that I would offer some advice from someone older than you.

3-rules-of-getting-old-1-never-pass-20-never-4860315.png

Happy Birthday oom!!

PS. I would keep an eye on that kid that gifted you a knife...

@Adephi In China it's taboo to give someone a knife, pair of scissors or anything sharp / potentially dangerous as a gift. It means that you don't really like them!

Wonderful gesture by your students @KZOR .

Looks as if you have less than 20 in that class so no problem teaching.

At one time I had 67 in a class - that's crowd control,, not teaching

That's ridiculous!!! Which subject were you teaching @ddk1979 ?

Morning All, unfortunately won't be able to make today. I am on the grotto bay fire fighting team and we are on standby for flare ups after the huge fire yesterday. There were 3 choppers and a plane, in the last pic you can see the plane dropping water.
IMG_2715.jpg IMG_2721.jpg IMG_2739.jpg IMG_2728.jpg

20190126_150051.jpg
Cape Town Vape meet : Not alot of members but we sure have alot of mods. Capesigssa officially launched.

@Raindance: the profile of that juice, it's my own made-up recipe as I was getting pretty sick and tired of a strawberry and cream only profile, it has RY4 Double and Jamaica Rum in it.

Pirate Queen of the Seven Seas - Dressed in French Vanilla and strawberry aromas, a dish of home-made decadent strawberries on sticks slathered in a bowl of sweetly whipped cream and a small glass of sweet Jamaican rum. Definitely an after-dinner reward!

Charlotte's Butterscotch Mints is an ADV for me, also my own recipe. Recipes are not available as I"m supporting a local business that mixes local juice recipes and when I leave SA, that business is going to continue making my juices in my absence.

Butterscotch mints infused with Jamaican rum. Revenge has never been so sweet!

PM me if you need more information.

Back