Cape Town - month end meets

One good thing about the area having been burned.

draak.gif~c200

View attachment 161594
Hi guys my wife just mentioned we are attending a wedding on Saturday @13h00 so I am going to miss the vape meet:(.

You guys must enjoy it! And to any new members that will be there for the first time that I have not personally met enjoy it I will see you at the next one.

Believe me if you attend one Cape Town vape meet you will never miss one again.

And to the old gang that is always there post lots of pics and remember once you are done PLEASE remember to put @Bulldog back in his cage.

Have a lekker week everyone.

Cheers
:Saeufer:
we will definitely miss you, but we do hope to see you at the cape town vape fest

We need to finalize our plans guys.
We have two options on the table :

1) Paarl de Ville
- we buy our drinks and order from menu
- can accommodate quite a number
- could see someone with another weird pet
- no cleaning up afterwards

2) Grotto Bay
- bring and braai (food & beverage) ..... i assume this is the modus operandi
- can meet the Roy-clan in their natural habitat
- enjoy a vape with a seaview .... hopefully :)

What is it gonna be? Vote away.

Last edited:
Glenda says all are welcome at GB with a bring and Braai and sea view but I am really easy either way, really enjoyed Paarl de Ville last time.

I will be honest here ...... i wanted Paarl de Ville for the brandy special and the garlic mozzarella pitta. Miss those. :)
So we settling on De Ville? I need to know in order to reserve us a table.
Coming Saturday from 12 onwards?
Other alternative in Melkbos Country Club ........ @Moerse Rooikat will defo second that it is a nice place. One just needs to purchase a bag of wood for R60 and bring your own food to braai.
They can accommodate us as well Saturday from 12 till l8. :)

Last edited:
My vote would obviously be for Grotto, since it's only about 15 mins. (if that) from where I live.

And another important reason which surfaced yesterday. I don't want to spend money on petrol. A fraudulent transaction was put through on my credit card (fortunately only R844) but I've had to cancel the card. At the same time, I forgot to renew my debit card which expires end March.

Bottom line is that I can't fill up with petrol without a card - and neither can I draw cash without a card! It's actually dreadful that one needs cards in order to get cash! Strange world that we live in! I've drawn cash to get me through until I receive them, but I'm just worried that it will take longer than expected.

Anyway, I'll go where you go :* and hope that everything will work out!

I will be honest here ...... i wanted Paarl de Ville for the brandy special and the garlic mozzarella pitta. Miss those. :)
So we settling on De Ville? I need to know in order to reserve us a table.
Coming Saturday from 12 onwards?
Other alternative in Melkbos Country Club ........ @Moerse Rooikat will defo second that it is a nice place. One just needs to purchase a bag of wood for R60 and bring your own food to braai.
They can accommodate us as well Saturday from 12 till l8. :)
yes plz lest do melkbos country club. dam i love that place. need to go there again.

If anyone going to the meeting needs stuff from BLCK Flavour I am going past the shop on my way to the meet. Just PM me and I will pick it up.

First just showing up at work was not good enough anymore, you had to be there at a certain time...
This was followed by only being allowed to leave at a certain time...
Then, that was also not good enough anymore, you had to do $#!t while there...
Now they have me working weekends... What is this world coming to!

Sorry guy's, will probably not make it.

Regards

First just showing up at work was not good enough anymore, you had to be there at a certain time...
This was followed by only being allowed to leave at a certain time...
Then, that was also not good enough anymore, you had to do $#!t while there...
Now they have me working weekends... What is this world coming to!

Sorry guy's, will probably not make it.

Regards
so watter tyd gaan oom deur kom

Great day once again thank you @KZOR, Melkbos Country Club is another great venue.
Did not get many pics, in fact only 2. When having a good time you forget the pics. We did fill the venue and had to order in extra tables and chairs they brought from the Milnerton Country Club to accomodate the crowd.
Good fun was had by all -
IMG_3175.jpg
But at least vapour's behave themselves -
IMG_3177.jpg

Back