Cape Town - month end meets

Hi guys,

In the Vaperite thread which advertises the opening of their new store in West Coast Village, I was surprised to find some peeps who live in that area, yet never attend the vape meets. I wouldn't expect someone who lives in Southern Suburbs to drive out to Paarl, but it surprised me that people who live on this side of town don't do so.

I commented on this and @CTRiaan pointed out that Paarl is 50km away.

Here are further comments from @XtaCy VapeZ and me.

upload_2019-8-5_8-46-57.png

The suffix -ish comes from Old English -isc and is a diminutive. So it means the word is lessened in intensity. Normalish (while not a proper word) means a bit normal.

Exactly! So the fun was only a little bit clean. If something is only a little bit clean, it suggests that is was mostly dirty! :-D

test.gif
Hi Cape Town vape family. Do you have a suggestion for a venue? Please feel free to post your suggestions here.

And we can take it from there.

The venue must just have secure ample parking and cater for vapers.

Everyone's input will really be appreciated.

@KZOR @Moerse Rooikat and everyone else - what about the Melkbos Country Club (not sure if that's the correct name). You had a vape meet there a few months ago and @Moerse Rooikat commented in this thread that he was looking forward to it because he hadn't been there for a long time.​

photostudio_1565495666013.jpg
A very special Happy Birthday wish for a super funny, awesome, kind guy. @Bulldog may you have a great day my friend! :beer-toast1:

Happy birthday @Bulldog! Hope you have a great day and an even better year!

Why did you steal my onesie? If you'd asked I would have given it to you. :speechless:

funny-birthday-dog-8383795.jpg

Back