Cape Town - month end meets

g0g

I've just wished the wrong person happy birthday, because there are two forumites with the same name on the forum, albeit with different spacing between the words in the name.

There is @Puff the Magic Dragon in Cape Town, who has been on the forum for years - and a new member from the Free State called @PuffTheMagicDragon.

It has - and will - cause massive confusion and I feel that it's just not right.

Hi @Hooked
Unfortunately that is the way our forum software works. If two members sign up with similar names but one has spaces and the other doesn’t it let’s both sign up with those names.

If you find it confusing what we could do is ask @PuffTheMagicDragon (from FreeState) if he would consider changing his name to something else of his choice. If he agrees then we can help out.

Hi @Hooked
Unfortunately that is the way our forum software works. If two members sign up with similar names but one has spaces and the other doesn’t it let’s both sign up with those names.

If you find it confusing what we could do is ask @PuffTheMagicDragon (from FreeState) if he would consider changing his name to something else of his choice. If he agrees then we can help out.

Ahh. Okay didnt think it would cause a problem. Can a forum name be changed and keep the history or do I create a brand new account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Withdrawal symptoms creeping up on me! Currently standing halve a chance of becoming a decent human being! When we meeting to correct this wrong again?

Regards

I'll be there provided I can get my car serviced this coming week. It's long overdue! Phoning the garage tomorrow and then I'll confirm with you guys.

It looks like this hasn't been decided yet.

I would like to suggest the Hollow Oak which is where the last two meets were held. I'm only doing this because we are traditionally bad at making decisions on date and venue.:)

I'll be there provided I can get my car serviced this coming week. It's long overdue! Phoning the garage tomorrow and then I'll confirm with you guys.

Sorry guys, but I won't be there. The first appointment I can get for my car is Tuesday next week. See you in Feb!!

images

You get a good price for Bulldogs in India. Faiyas may be exporting him.

I will be going to Blck Vapour on Friday. If anyone who is going to the meet needs anything from them, let me know, and I will bring it with me.

photostudio_1578453675147.jpg
A very special birthday wish for one of the regular Cape Town vape meet gang members. I hope you have a super awesome day my friend @Faiyaz Cheulkar :headbang:

CHEERS :beer-toast1:

Back