Cape Town - month end meets

Entertainment_Area.jpg

Smokers_Bar.jpg

Yea .... really awesome meeting the people behind the nicks. :)
Like that little juice bottle hiding amongst the devices.
Very nice venue and i think we need to consider another meet there in the future again.
Pleasantly surprised by @Moerse Rooikat 's DIY juices ........ everyone should seriously pay some attention to recipes posted by this man. :)

Sorry for posting so late everyone - I spent longer at my brother's place than I'd intended and I got home only a short while ago - AND I had to drive slowly all the way from Malmesbury to Yzerfontein because of the sweet, doe-eyed buck who cross the road.

I loved meeting you all! Thanks so much for organising this meet @Spyro - it was a great idea of yours!
a BIG thank you to @KZOR for organising the venue- a perfect venue for a vape meet!!!

On the left, starting from the far end: Spyro, Moerse Rooikat and his wife, Maryke
On the right, starting from the far end: Shane (not J/Joes' Shane!), Fayeez, Faiyaz, KZOR, Vaporator and his girlfriend, Blossom.
Blossom started vaping only 2 weeks ago, so welcome to the vaping community, Blossom! I hope that you'll join the forum!
20180428_141936.jpg

Vaporator and Blossom
20180428_142130.jpg

Faiyaz and KZOR
20180428_142218.jpg

Shane and Fayeez
20180428_142341.jpg

Maryke, Moerse Rooikat and Spyro
20180428_142407.jpg

Spyro
20180428_142502.jpg

On KZOR's right is his wife, Eileen. So glad that you joined us Eileen, even though it was just for a short time!

20180428_153226.jpg

Me - Hooked
20180428_142548.jpg

Some juice which I'd pre-ordered from KZOR.
The Boeretroos is Version 2 - and let me say that it's Version Fantastic! Brilliant job @KZOR!!!!!
Review in the coffee thread coming up tomorrow

20180428_203224.jpg

Oh, what a great afternoon it was and I'm looking forward to the next one!!

@Alex You're fooling around with pics like these! People will think it was our meet!:rofl:

I found the Oakdale club in Bellville website, and used a few of their pics to set the mood. :zpong:

Great pics and writeup @Hooked
Thanks for sharing it
So nice to see

Looks like you guys had a lovely time

Yea .... really awesome meeting the people behind the nicks. :)
Like that little juice bottle hiding amongst the devices.
Very nice venue and i think we need to consider another meet there in the future again.
Pleasantly surprised by @Moerse Rooikat 's DIY juices ........ everyone should seriously pay some attention to recipes posted by this man. :)

I didn't get to try any of @Moerse Rooikat's DIYs - next time!

Meet was really fun and awesome, thank you everyone!

Now, any suggestions for a venue for the next one?

Hey Guys, apologies for not making it - had a family emergency that we had to shoot out of town for. Looks like you guys had a lekka time, catch you at the next one!

Back