Cape Town - month end meets

I am not so experienced with braai, so please help me here, if I get mutton how would u all like it ? Standard braai sauce or Indian spicy style ?

Sent from aPhone

I am not so experienced with braai, so please help me here, if I get mutton how would u all like it ? Standard braai sauce or Indian spicy style ?

Sent from aPhone
If its meat, We can Braai it!! :-D:-D

Sent from aPhone
not burning
its the spicy that makes you speak fast
just bring your own grill mine is not halal

Updated attendance list.

KZOR and Mrs KZOR
Vaporator00
ShaneSawCT
Tashy
Dietz
Moerse Rooikat and Mrs Moerse Rooikat
Faiyaz Cheulkar
Hooked
Raindance
@Jp1905
@Derek Van Zyl
@Bulldog - Mr paparazzi himself!

14 and counting.

Regards
Any more takers? It's going to be more epic than the little vapecon they will be having up north on that day! LOL, only joking @Silver.

Regards

evening all, im the new guy i was informed about this monthly get together... of i may ask where is it and what should i bring to the table if i am available?

evening all, im the new guy i was informed about this monthly get together... of i may ask where is it and what should i bring to the table if i am available?
Newbie brings all the meat, wood, and buys the first five rounds... Only joking...

Oakdale Club, Know where it is? There is a map here somewhere in the previous posts, can re-post it if needed. We are going to do a bit of a braai, so bring something for that, I'm bringing wors and rolls to make hot dogs. We tend to buy a dop or two at the club to show support but you can bring your own. Its really not a big formal setup so most important is that you show up and have a good time. 13:00 onwards.

Regards

Back