Cape Town - month end meets

All auction participants to make a R1K refundable deposit into my account. Deposits to be refunded minus a small administration fee within four weeks after the auction. All participation applications to be completed in full and accompanied by an original unabridged birth certificate and certified copy of identity document as wel as proof of address.

Ooooh this is going to be exciting! I've never been to an auction!

Thanks a million to those of you who sent birthday wishes. It is really appreciated. I am looking forward to the next meeting. You guys really know how to make people feel welcome.

th4TOMMI6Y.jpg

2018-09-17 11.06.49.jpg I don't know about you guys , but my kit is ready for Saturday, it's fully charged should last a full 10 min if I am lucky:sweating:

20180917_112348.jpg Juice sample ready for Saturday , about 2ml , hand check, done and dusted.

My old EGo with a C4 would last me half a day. I still have some of these new in their boxes somewhere. The Subtank mini was their death knell for me.

Just realized our meet is this comming Saturday! Yay!

Its the only time i leave the basement long enough for my mom to change my bedding.

Sooo looking forward to fresh sheets!

So I will be there, who else?

Regards

I should be there.

Will have to double-check but I don't believe we have plans.

I am in.I did not charge my 10 min mod for nothing.

Is there going to be a braai this time or is it going to be at the same place and time as last vape meet without a braai?

Back