Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

@Pappi One of the two pictures is the pics we wanted to see... but the picture of someones ringpiece isn't! :eek::D

Lokl I just had to man was tempting

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sorry man ... where I am now, the sifnal is super crap so for those of you who want to see the pictures, please viait Ismail Abrahams Photography on face book and dont forget to likw the page lol

Sorry man ... where I am now, the sifnal is super crap so for those of you who want to see the pictures, please viait Ismail Abrahams Photography on face book and dont forget to likw the page lol

Done

Some awesome pics there man.. ("WhatsApp Thumbs Up emoji")

Sorry I left guys, I had a serious nic rush felt a bit sick :-(

I feel for ya man, sorry about that. Luckily for me, i have had one too many nic rushes before, and know exactly when to take a break, lol. I hope you're feeling much better now.

Excellent pics indeed @Pappi!! Thanks

Loved the group cloud shot. So nice. You all look great!

And lovely group gear shots.

Nice green shirt @Matthee !

Who had the Grip case?

group shot
1932715_782915811738153_492922882_o.jpg

1617655_782914508404950_2014714939_o.jpg

from left to right
Hurley shirt - i pawn
the golf
CVS
Nooby
Mark from juicy vapor
ikeyaam
Gazzacpt
fred1sa
Matthee
ME
Zodiac
Lekkavapes
Bhavz
Middle row
Riaz
Mikey
William
front row
Jean
benji
?

sorry guys couldnt rem ur names please do add those i have forgotten

Matthee blocked me out qith his vape, lol. I'm the shadow in between Matthee and Gaza.

The one next to Mikey is William

Lovely annotated pic @Zegee, thanks

@Pappi - that photo is a winner!

Hey y'all just wanted to say a big thank you for everything. The Vape Meet was awesome and that iTaste VV is a wicked machine, finally enjoying the vaping immensely.
Sorry had to leave early my grandpa had a bit of a nic rush from the clouds, but he enjoyed it. Both of us where completely amazed at the incredible equipment and size of the Vape clouds. Absolutely legendary, thank you.

I must say, that juice, "Brain Matter" from Mark@Juicyvapors is absolutely mind blowing. Insanely delicious. And the juice from Oupa, "VapourMountain" sample, 'A', is the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, I still don't know how to describe it, maybe, "Paris Hilton Perfume", actually, if Paris Hilton where a juice and one could vape her, that sample 'A' would be her and I would vape on her all night long(and the music plays....."alll night looong...all night.....all night loong....all night).

Anyways......., freaking awesome indeed. Mattheee, thank you as well, your info was an incredible help to me and your guidance is much appreciated, you sir are a wizard.

Oupa, thank you, thank you, thank you, that iTaste VV/VW is exactly what the doctor ordered, and the Aspire BDCC clearomizer is something of a complete wonder to me. I seriously do not know how I vaped on that china town nonsense for so long when your incredible machines where available at such awesome prices. Even my worst clearomizers now vape brilliantly when setting the voltage according tot he correct resistance, of which can be read by the device as well(WOW).

And to everyone, you guys are the most mellow bunch of dudes ever, thanks for your kind hearts, great smiles and flippen epic characters. All this makes me so happy I stopped stinkies, what an amazing adventure. Keep cool y'all, see ya soon.

Hey y'all just wanted to say a big thank you for everything. The Vape Meet was awesome and that iTaste VV is a wicked machine, finally enjoying the vaping immensely.
Sorry had to leave early my grandpa had a bit of a nic rush from the clouds, but he enjoyed it. Both of us where completely amazed at the incredible equipment and size of the Vape clouds. Absolutely legendary, thank you.

I must say, that juice, "Brain Matter" from Mark@Juicyvapors is absolutely mind blowing. Insanely delicious. And the juice from Oupa, "VapourMountain" sample, 'A', is the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, I still don't know how to describe it, maybe, "Paris Hilton Perfume", actually, if Paris Hilton where a juice and one could vape her, that sample 'A' would be her and I would vape on her all night long(and the music plays....."alll night looong...all night.....all night loong....all night).

Anyways......., freaking awesome indeed. Mattheee, thank you as well, your info was an incredible help to me and your guidance is much appreciated, you sir are a wizard.

Oupa, thank you, thank you, thank you, that iTaste VV/VW is exactly what the doctor ordered, and the Aspire BDCC clearomizer is something of a complete wonder to me. I seriously do not know how I vaped on that china town nonsense for so long when your incredible machines where available at such awesome prices. Even my worst clearomizers now vape brilliantly when setting the voltage according tot he correct resistance, of which can be read by the device as well(WOW).

And to everyone, you guys are the most mellow bunch of dudes ever, thanks for your kind hearts, great smiles and flippen epic characters. All this makes me so happy I stopped stinkies, what an amazing adventure. Keep cool y'all, see ya soon.
hey it was good to meet you as well we missed you for the group shot!

I must say only oke clever enough to have had a name tag on , you have given me an idea for next meet please bring ur grandpa with as well ;)

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

I think for the next meet there should be some zero nic samples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think for the next meet there should be some zero nic samples

mark from Juicy did say he will bring he was going to bring 0 then someone :confused:(@cvs) said 9mg

lol

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

After he vaped matthees reo 9mg felt like 0mg

Back