Car Talk

Couldnt care less where its built.why its built or how its built. I will never own one in this lifetime but of i could i would

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

I would get me these too cause im a wheels fan
fa627e4a883f6eb424cbd204ffd3dd4e.jpg
29a4d97776593f621e3db92cac427b6c.jpg
4cb85562c64cdc3e27de6f644b7424e1.jpg

Some more for the wheel lovers
003862bc28dc14dd1df7cdade931a7ed.jpg
38f4a7b724479cb31d88b49b9886debc.jpg

Aw man it’s a dream of mine to own a truck like that white one... but I want it in black. Like the one Stallone drives in expendables 2 I think with Jet Li

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man it’s a dream of mine to own a truck like that white one... but I want it in black. Like the one Stallone drives in expendables 2 I think with Jet Li

I got a 1948 model myself.by the time i can restore it i would probably have to pass it down in my will

These look really badass hey bud. But i think if they were in showroom condition like they were off the manufacturer floor that would be even better.
You mean original restoration.i love that too but.sometime i appreciate other peoples vision awell.thats what roddings all about
199ba9e43256b1ba166a6823d38a95ef.jpg

Thats a ford he's driving.i must say that a wicked drive i like that bakkie too

I got a 1948 model myself.by the time i can restore it i would probably have to pass it down in my will

This and a Harley are on my bucket list to own before I die.

You mean original restoration.i love that too but.sometime i appreciate other peoples vision awell.thats what roddings all about
199ba9e43256b1ba166a6823d38a95ef.jpg

Thats the word i was looking for.
Original Restoration.
I dont mind the done up old school rides but i just cant handle those rides where the bumpers are 5mm off the ground.

Thats the word i was looking for.
Original Restoration.
I dont mind the done up old school rides but i just cant handle those rides where the bumpers are 5mm off the ground.

I think those 5mm cars have air suspension. I’m by no means a restoration or ‘done up’ expert but I have seen cars lowered and raised via a Bluetooth app on a cellphone. I want to do it on my Tiguan

images-4.jpg

Awesome first Qualifying for the season.
This 2018 Mercedes car drives like a beast..
Another Poll for the world champ, pitty about the 2nd Car but lets see if Bottas can still get some points for the team.

I think those 5mm cars have air suspension. I’m by no means a restoration or ‘done up’ expert but I have seen cars lowered and raised via a Bluetooth app on a cellphone. I want to do it on my Tiguan

Low riders when they also make the cars jump.Here in cape town is going to cost a bit.your best bet would be airbags its a bit more in reach and not that complicated to fit at a local fitment center.
I also like harleys but i would want to own an Indian

Low riders when they also make the cars jump.Here in cape town is going to cost a bit.your best bet would be airbags its a bit more in reach and not that complicated to fit at a local fitment center.
I also like harleys but i would want to own an Indian

I have a guy who can do the air for me but it’s going to cost quite a bit for the top of the range package that I want so I’m saving towards it.

I thought Abe Lincoln abolished the ownership of people... I joke... I’m after a softail fat bob kinda thing in Matt black

I have a guy who can do the air for me but it’s going to cost quite a bit for the top of the range package that I want so I’m saving towards it.

I thought Abe Lincoln abolished the ownership of people... I joke... I’m after a softail fat bob kinda thing in Matt black

I good at finding things for people.how much you want to spend

Was out for a nice weekend drive and she just looked all shiny parked in the sun:
DUXWJci.jpg

Back