Car Talk

I should be getting my pony soon - Just not a yellow one:)
View attachment 150780

Im very interested to hear you thoughts on this car. Im in the market for another car now and this caught my eye a few times.

I have been in german cars my whole life and cannot stand the cheap plastics they put in some pricey cars, its one reason why i passed on a lumina at a steal of a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im very interested to hear you thoughts on this car. Im in the market for another car now and this caught my eye a few times.

I have been in german cars my whole life and cannot stand the cheap plastics they put in some pricey cars, its one reason why i passed on a lumina at a steal of a price

Will do,don't expect to take delivery for a week or so.
Not sure from my research that the interior plastics are that great in the car (bought it without even driving one).My business partner has several friends who own one and they all rave about the car.
Very nearly went for a 2.3 Ecoboost but couldn't resist the V8:)

Not sure from my research that the interior plastics are that great in the car (bought it without even driving one).My business partner has several friends who own one and they all rave about the car.

They say there is nothing better then true American muscle

At the coast you can't not have the N/A V8. No brainer.

Congrats on the ride!

I heard his broke bro!

Yeah i got shocked when i heard that to but from an article i read his worth around $25 million still and owes the IRS $6.3 million in property tax, his taking any role he can to pay of his debt.

This is what happens when you dont know how to manage your money and know nothing about tax.

Still one of my all time favorites and his car collection was fantastic

Lm
Yeah i got shocked when i heard that to but from an article i read his worth around $25 million still and owes the IRS $6.3 million in property tax, his taking any role he can to pay of his debt.

This is what happens when you dont know how to manage your money and know nothing about tax.

Still one of my all time favorites and his car collection was fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Mine too
I looking for the first movie that made him pop. Raising Arizona

Yeah Raising Arizona, but i loved all his stuff. Con Air, gone in 60 seconds, Face off, City of angels ........ ,

Sorry guys back on topic

I just wish Cage would go back on topic as all his new movies are shite

Congrats brother, remember to let me know about the interior, i already know the engine, sound and looks are insane

Give me a few days and then I'll let you know.

My last toy was a Merc CLK 500 (a V8 as well) also a convertible,first impressions would be that the Merc is certainly more sophisticated and probably understated,bit like a wolf in sheeps clothing.The mustang is more like a wolf in a fecking great big grizzly bears clothing:D:D

Give me a few days and then I'll let you know.

My last toy was a Merc CLK 500 (a V8 as well) also a convertible,first impressions would be that the Merc is certainly more sophisticated and probably understated,bit like a wolf in sheeps clothing.The mustang is more like a wolf in a fecking great big grizzly bears clothing:D:D

enjoy the next few days of falling inlove

b9e65abc85b5babdd9e3dd1d932a753f.jpg

Back