Car Talk

O yes and congratulations uncle... sorry got side tracked by the comment.
Need to stick some 'Vape On' plates on her now.

The most important feature of my choice of the Touareg was the drive and performance but the cherry on the top was the technology!

So the TTS is gone, it was so sad seeing her leave but change is good I suppose. I need to get back into track days so the obvious chose was a RenaultSport but having owned three of them previously I decided to try something a little different; a MINI GP2.

It only has 160kw but weighing in at just over a ton it's a hoot to drive! Chassis , suspension and brakes are proper too. 1 of 30 in the country.

So the TTS is gone, it was so sad seeing her leave but change is good I suppose. I need to get back into track days so the obvious chose was a RenaultSport but having owned three of them previously I decided to try something a little different; a MINI GP2.

It only has 160kw but weighing in at just over a ton it's a hoot to drive! Chassis , suspension and brakes are proper too. 1 of 30 in the country.

What an epic ride many happy miles man and some awesome track days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new track toy.
Mini is still one of the best track day cars you can buy from the dealer.

@ace_d_house_cat
Awesome wheels. I drove the Cooper S but this looks a whole lot more faster than that.
Reminds me of the HotWheels cars. Congrats

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

The one thing that I never realised would be such a win with the Touareg is the back wheels turning as well... the turning circle of this big vehicle is amazing... parking and manoeuvring is AMAZING!

Back