Car Talk

I used to love washing my own car... when I had a Tazz and then a Polo Playa. Not so much now that my cars are "family size" and require a small ladder to reach the roof. :D

Unfortunately now my oldest daughter's dancing and competition dancing classes take up most of Saturday, and we chill as a family on Sunday.

I am extremely picky with car wash places though. And have found one in my hood that does the job proper. And they have those recycling water pump thingys... So its all good.

I work from a small-holding. An equestrian estate area that feels like you've driven into the Kruger. So my car Is dusty on the outside, a few days out of the week. I'm just anal about the interior though. That must be super clean.
Nothing like ponehs on the property to bugger up a good, clean, freshly polished caro_O

O ja, and when your spare change (for parking attendants, parking, etcetera) just got liberated upon the return of your beloved wheels:-@

b4295a8d7d8389b6d7419c7be071fb2b.jpg
408f5655a5266fbc377732433f3393d6.jpg
246b21d0da471afbe6610ef133bcb348.jpg
ca20e7d460e61e349786ba6390919d98.jpg
d0bd6fe826ccb324a58aca7d56feee6a.jpg
3f40e676d52b2efb439c3685e0f46c5e.jpg
7ea2d1c5922689d670f04e02d8489eb7.jpg
99364ece0fdfb88569428884b6ec43f4.jpg
debe9c27c4fad3c1dd4518c8e460c989.jpg
bff14126fe1e5c5caed47f1481c4e94c.jpg
ef429b1a301fbce858a0358907b3efea.jpg

I think that’s more then enough for one evening @Clouds4Days? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does it have heated seats :D
My main requirement is heated seats and this is the only reason I have not bought a BMW. Guys looked at me like I was crazy when I requested heated seats.
That's easy to heat up the seats. Just don't get up when you fart. Lol

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk

Now I don't mind this banter and I get a lot of flack for my desire for heated seats but when trying to purchase a 500k plus vehicle this is the stuff I get from sales people.
I have written Mercedes, bmw and Audi off because of the kak comments from sales folk who are supposed to be trying to get me to give them my money. ..

Now I don't mind this banter and I get a lot of flack for my desire for heated seats but when trying to purchase a 500k plus vehicle this is the stuff I get from sales people.
I have written Mercedes, bmw and Audi off because of the kak comments from sales folk who are supposed to be trying to get me to give them my money. ..

@Christos - are you serious? Merc, bmw and audi dont have heated seats?
But they are European cars, surely they have that for the winters there?

Can’t beat a Rolls, because rolls is made my BM

For comfort im sure the Rolls is where its at, but. :-D i have to be biased and say the Merc looks like a better overall pacage in terms of comfort, luxury, speed and design.
I know the luxury part vs a Rolls is really streching it but i have to be biased :-D

For comfort im sure the Rolls is where its at, but. :-D i have to be biased and say the Merc looks like a better overall pacage in terms of comfort, luxury, speed and design.
I know the luxury part vs a Rolls is really streching it but i have to be biased :-D

These new Mercs are awesome, no doubt, but not I’m terms of handling and for me that’s the selling point, will take a 320d around a bend faster then an S63, reason being, AMG too much power, no control, the rolly as big and comfy as she might be, can handle the curves, because again, BMW

These new Mercs are awesome, no doubt, but not I’m terms of handling and for me that’s the selling point, will take a 320d around a bend faster then an S63, reason being, AMG too much power, no control, the rolly as big and comfy as she might be, can handle the curves, because again, BMW

And not a huge difference in styling or comfort between the normal S and the Maybach, but a lovely car in its own right

Back