Will post more as I go along

udanadyd.jpg

7eseruvy.jpg

ase8esyn.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Thanks @Chop007 for the suggestions

ruqy4e5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Wow, wish I could have come come with. Sorry that you hurt your knee. I used to go rock jumping lots in my youth. Please let me know when you come down again, I will personally take you on a tour of some secret spots. I love your photography, absolutely stunning. It was truly a pleasure to meet you awesome folks.

And was great to meet you @Chop007 !
Wow, thanks @Silver it was awesome to finally meet you. I now know what 'Pulling a Silver' is......Classic. Your knowledge in various fields was extremely interesting to me. We must hook up sometime and shoot the breeze/have a vapeathon. The group of vapors at the meeting where honestly, amazing people. It makes me proud to call myself a vaper. You all Rock.

Wow, wish I could have come come with. Sorry that you hurt your knee. I used to go rock jumping lots in my youth. Please let me know when you come down again, I will personally take you on a tour of some secret spots. I love your photography, absolutely stunning. It was truly a pleasure to meet you awesome folks.

thanks buddy :) The spots you suggested were really awesome will be great if you could be our tour guide next time - you seem to know the best kept secrets :) it was amazing even though we didnt get to the big jump :) water was toooo too cold though so didnt jump in

iPhone 5S
A pond in a park in Oaklands, JHB

Pond in park.jpg

Duck cropped from photo above

Pond in park duck.jpg

A bit blurry

seriously? this is a cell phone camera.... a bit blurry, ha!

Time to upgrade my old iPhone4 I think.

Lol, you are right.
It is an amazing camera for a cellphone
How things have advanced, it's quite incredible

Thats just SCHWEET! give me an idea for tonight's cold front approaching - who said we can't learn from animals?

A few holiday snaps. Was in the sticks for a few days this week.

Looking down on montague from Arangieskop on the Langeberg Mountain

2ydavyne.jpg

The Koo Valley

4y3yze6e.jpg

The cottage we stayed in

uvyrymuz.jpg

Little dam on our doorstep

ugybedeg.jpg

Track to the cottage

5ybe9evu.jpg

All taken with S4 mini

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk