ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Review a coming!

Within in 1 minute of filling the tank this happened! No dry hits and pretty damn good flavour right off the bat... gonna vape on it today and record tonight or tomorrow after a full test!
Snapshot_20160426.JPG Snapshot_20160426_1.JPG Snapshot_20160426_2.JPG Snapshot_20160426_3.JPG

@Rob Fisher and flavour does it seem on par with the ccells uncle rob?

This beauty has a wide range of power... 30 to 80 watts! :eek:

So far this is one amazing tank! No leaks, great airflow, really well built, unique design, holds more juice that it's competitors, massive clouds and damn fine flavour... I'm now vaping on it at 50 watts and the flavour is great... almost as good as a decent run in cCell... so let's see how it tastes after a tank refill or two.

But as a no nonsense ceramic coil tank this is just awesome! Oh and priming is a thing of the past... just fill it and start vaping... no dry hits... not even close!

So far this is one amazing tank! No leaks, great airflow, really well built, unique design, holds more juice that it's competitors, massive clouds and damn fine flavour... I'm now vaping on it at 50 watts and the flavour is great... almost as good as a decent run in cCell... so let's see how it tastes after a tank refill or two.

But as a no nonsense ceramic coil tank this is just awesome! Oh and priming is a thing of the past... just fill it and start vaping... no dry hits... not even close!
Wow.. I'm following closely.. waiting for you update and then Ill pull the trigger :)

Sounds great, just hope the coils last as long as they say, then this tank will be a bargain
Wow.. I'm following closely.. waiting for you update and then Ill pull the trigger :)

me too, I hope the coils last as long as they claim, then it will be a winner.

Sounds great, just hope the coils last as long as they say, then this tank will be a bargain

me too, I hope the coils last as long as they claim, then it will be a winner.

For me the whole issue is all about flavour... already the Cerabis beats all the opposition in every other category hands down... it's the flavour flavour flavour for me...

So i am glad i did not get the gemini yet...but i personally dont like the looks of this tank but its how it goes not how it looks right? Watching with great interest

For me the whole issue is all about flavour... already the Cerabis beats all the opposition in every other category hands down... it's the flavour flavour flavour for me...

Ha ha yes I hear you, but its the budget budget budget for me, and after that I will be happy if there is a little flavour left . :-D

and I just bought a gemini ;(

If it's flavour that is of paramount importance then you may just have chosen the right tank. While the Cerabis is perfect in every respect it is not quite as flavourful as the Gemini with a decent cCell Coil. I'm hoping the difference may be less after I do a few refills on the Cerabis but right now the Gemini is still in the flavour lead.

What I also need to test is different juices in the Cerabis because it has a MUCH bigger range of power than the Gemini which is pretty much stuck at around the 30 watt mark whereas the Cerabis can play in the 30 to 80 watt range which is great new for those that have a wide range of juices in their arsenal...

At the moment it's making me cough at only 22W compared to the Toptank mini at 27W but I'm using a juice that's new to me :). Will try a familiar flavour tomorrow.

At the moment it's making me cough at only 22W compared to the Toptank mini at 27W but I'm using a juice that's new to me :). Will try a familiar flavour tomorrow.

The last thing that tank should do is cause a cough... it tends to smooth the vape so it can only be the juice...

Very interesting again @Rob Fisher you not making this easy I must say. What I like is that no priming was required do u only have the one tank? I would like to see if the rest of the coils perform too. The advantage is that yes it may not be as great as the Gemini flavour wise but hope the cerabis coils will never give issues with priming and dry hits and you won't waste as much money on this as you would with the ccell hoping for the right coil.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very interesting again @Rob Fisher you not making this easy I must say. What I like is that no priming was required do u only have the one tank? I would like to see if the rest of the coils perform too. The advantage is that yes it may not be as great as the Gemini flavour wise but hope the cerabis coils will never give issues with priming and dry hits and you won't waste as much money on this as you would with the ccell hoping for the right coil.

I haven't yet tried any spare coils but I will do as soon as I do my next order to Vape King who very kindly sent me the tank for review free.

Yip to answer the rest of your post... absolutely... it's a unique design the way it opens and closes and at the same time shuts off the air flow and juice flow and the build is really good and I was in such a rush to try it I never even washed it... they seem to take pride in their product and it shows. If I compare the finish to some of the crap I have tried they win hands down.

Yip to answer the rest of your post... absolutely... it's a unique design the way it opens and closes and at the same time shuts off the air flow and juice flow and the build is really good and I was in such a rush to try it I never even washed it... they seem to take pride in their product and it shows. If I compare the finish to some of the crap I have tried they win hands down.

So many tanks. So confusing. Could you perhaps name your top 5 tanks currently for flavor alone, in order? Assuming the Cerabis is in the top 5, which would make it relevant to this thread.

So many tanks. So confusing. Could you perhaps name your top 5 tanks currently for flavor alone, in order? Assuming the Cerabis is in the top 5, which would make it relevant to this thread.

1. Vaporesso Gemini with cCell
2. Vaporesso Target with cCell
3. Cerabis
4. Avocado
5. Gemini RTA, Aromamizer Supreme, OBS Cruis

3. Cerabis
4. Avocado

And this is a little unfair to the Avocado because it really does hold it's own against the ceramic coils but it's a real pain to keep filled compared to the tanks...

3. Cerabis
4. Avocado

Thanks uncle Rob, you rock!
I'm very interested to see if the Cerabis climbs to the top of that list after a few refills, then it would be a no brainer...

My gemini is working like a machine. Love this tank. Uncle Rob have you by any chance tried the moonshot?

I'm getting my new EDC on Thursday a vtc mini and was thinking of getting another gemini cause it's unbelievably awesome. But the other tank/rta I was considering was the moonshot.

Back