Cerabis Tank Ceramic Coils

Don't know if this has been asked, but how is the heat of the Vape on the Cerabis ceramic? I had the Krixus and it was just too hot for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem, here. Does get warm when firing over 60 watts, but nothing hectic

At this stage of the Ceramic Coil "Wars", I'm confident I've found my happy place in amongst the organized chaos.. Atom Gceramic & Subtank with a Trinity Bell Cap, and the Cerabis - what an amazing tank.... Pure flavor

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Vapeking is sold out on Cerabis. Looking at the Krixus, can the cerabis coil be rebuildable like the krixus coils?

Also if anyone is selling either of the above tank. Please pm me.

Thanks

Vapeking is sold out on Cerabis. Looking at the Krixus, can the cerabis coil be rebuildable like the krixus coils?

Also if anyone is selling either of the above tank. Please pm me.

Thanks

Nope the Cerabis coil is not rebuildable... but it lasts for ages and can be dry burnt clean.

This is my next tank for sure !!!!!

Who has stock ?

Not 100% sold on this tank, but it is early days yet.
I must admit I like to be able to watch a glass tank when I fill up, which the Cerabis doesn't really allow. The coils are tricky to change (in comparison to the ccell). I also found I had to turn it up to 60W to get anything like the hit of the Gemini tank on 30W.

I must admit I like to be able to watch a glass tank when I fill up, which the Cerabis doesn't really allow. The coils are tricky to change (in comparison to the ccell). I also found I had to turn it up to 60W to get anything like the hit of the Gemini tank on 30W.
I prefer the Cerabis over the Gemini & Target tanks, they all guzzle juice at a rate of knots, but, the Target tank gets the best flavor followed by the Gemini & Cerabis tanks. However I strongly feel the Cerabis coils are going to outlast the Vapresso coils by far which will be a cost saver.

The Target Tank and the Gemini Tank use the same ccell coils. Juice guzzlers, haha, they should come with a fuel injection system so we dont have to refill every 5 minutes. I now keep juice at my local pub, local club, the office, in the car, in the wifes handbag and at home so I dont get caught without juice again.

Is this with the 0.9ohm coil or the 0.5ohm? If it's with the 0.9ohm then it's a bit disappointing because I'm assuming the 0.5ohm would need to be pushed even higher.

Ok, I have been really enjoying the Cerabis, but it sometimes leaks out of the airflow. Cannot work out why. I am going take it apart and check no components are loose.

Having to use the subtank with kanthal coils, today and definitely different flavour to the ceramic.

Mmmmm I am no expert but I would say it peaks at about 45 - 50 but to get the same warm vape I am used to I have to turn it up to 60W and then the flavor breaks down and becomes harsh on the throat hit.

Ok, I have been really enjoying the Cerabis, but it sometimes leaks out of the airflow. Cannot work out why. I am going take it apart and check no components are loose.

Having to use the subtank with kanthal coils, today and definitely different flavour to the ceramic.

Have you perhaps been opening and closing it (the juice flow) a lot? I saw a review where it was suspected that doing this floods the coils and causes leaking.

Have you perhaps been opening and closing it (the juice flow) a lot? I saw a review where it was suspected that doing this floods the coils and causes leaking.
I have left the juice flow fully open, I will try it at halfway

I found that after filling if I don't close the airflow before pulling it apart (put it back in vape mode) it floods and subsequently leaks out the airflow.

Back