Cerabis Tank Ceramic Coils

I have left the juice flow fully open, I will try it at halfway

Ok. According to the reviewer it wasn't so much a problem leaving it all the way open. He didn't have any leaking on his tank, but the tank he used as a display which people were opening and closing all the time leaked a bit, so he suspected that it was this action that floods the coils and caused the leaking.

Ok, I have been really enjoying the Cerabis, but it sometimes leaks out of the airflow. Cannot work out why. I am going take it apart and check no components are loose.

Having to use the subtank with kanthal coils, today and definitely different flavour to the ceramic.

I was looking at the locking mechanism. Surely when you depress it to lock it you must be putting pressure on the juice and in some small way force it out???

First trials with the SS Cerabis tank on the Champagne Snow Wolf Mini running DIY English Toffee.
Will give it some time to work in before making any firm comments on it though.
Hope it scores, a black Cerabis and even more extra coils will be here Friday.

sscera.jpg

First trials with the SS Cerabis tank on the Champagne Snow Wolf Mini running DIY English Toffee.
Will give it some time to work in before making any firm comments on it though.
Hope it scores, a black Cerabis and even more extra coils will be here Friday.

sscera.jpg
Your DIY English toffee sounds interesting would you mind sharing the recipe?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good luck with the testing. I wasn't 100% sold at first but tested it for 2 days and after several tanks it has grown on me. Then this morning with doing nothing different I had juice all over my mod from leaking. I really dont seem to be lucky with all these new tanks.

Capture.JPG

Good luck with the testing. I wasn't 100% sold at first but tested it for 2 days and after several tanks it has grown on me. Then this morning with doing nothing different I had juice all over my mod from leaking. I really dont seem to be lucky with all these new tanks.

View attachment 53307

I too am not sold on it initially. I changed to one of my favorite DIY ADV's that I know very well as a better test, and am not impressed with it's performance with this juice. But it is still very early and the coil has probably not settled in yet, so I'll give it a couple of days. To win me over it will have to do way better with this juice... at least equal what the Reos can always be counted on with it in a similar build. No leaks so far, but it gets very, very hot from my long lung hits.

You won't get as perfect vape from the Cerabis as you will with the Gemini but you will have zero issues with the tank. No dry hits and no leaks. Yes you have to drive the Cerabis much harder and the vape will be good but not quite as good as a working Gemini.

You won't get as perfect vape from the Cerabis as you will with the Gemini but you will have zero issues with the tank. No dry hits and no leaks. Yes you have to drive the Cerabis much harder and the vape will be good but not quite as good as a working Gemini.
Can't agree with the leaks. There is something that does create leaks from time to time. Could be the hydraulic closing system, or juice flow system. The leaks I get are from the chimney and out the airflow, and they are random, still can't pinpoint what causes it.

So I bought the last Cerabis available yesterday afternoon.. Got home, cleaned it, filled it etc and went put it on my Minikin.. Nothing.. No Atomiser found, tried all my other mods, same thing, changed out the coil.. same thing.. Nothing.. I got a dudd!!!
After that, cleaned out the Gemini.. filled it and went for a lovely vape.. dry hit after dry hit after dry hit.. blleeeeuuurrrrg.

Im so over these tanks.. Im loving my trusty , goodvape.. flavourful Subtanks !!! and my one working Target.

So I bought the last Cerabis available yesterday afternoon.. Got home, cleaned it, filled it etc and went put it on my Minikin.. Nothing.. No Atomiser found, tried all my other mods, same thing, changed out the coil.. same thing.. Nothing.. I got a dudd!!!
After that, cleaned out the Gemini.. filled it and went for a lovely vape.. dry hit after dry hit after dry hit.. blleeeeuuurrrrg.

Im so over these tanks.. Im loving my trusty , goodvape.. flavourful Subtanks !!! and my one working Target.
Couldn't agree with you more @Chezzig :claps:. My Gemini leaks, Cerabis leaks randomly, the Vapresso coils are hit & miss......... about to flood the market with a Gemini, Target & a Cerabis & a mountain of unused Vapresso (New Batch), Atom gCeramics (New Batch) & Cerabis (New) coils!!!!! I have an army of trusty Subtanks - Coils, wick & go - never an issue.

Couldn't agree with you more @Chezzig :claps:. My Gemini leaks, Cerabis leaks randomly, the Vapresso coils are hit & miss......... about to flood the market with a Gemini, Target & a Cerabis & a mountain of unused Vapresso (New Batch), Atom gCeramics (New Batch) & Cerabis (New) coils!!!!! I have an army of trusty Subtanks - Coils, wick & go - never an issue.
I Agree Completely @Deckie .. I left them ALL at home today and Just have my trusty Subtank and my one Target (with the org coil still in it) with me, I suppose we only learn hey ... the hard way !!!:SOOCONFUSED:

I think the picture above proves that the Cerabis can and does leak. I agree the Gemini is tops but without working coils it may as well be a dog turd. I now have 3 dog turds and 4 packets (2 of the new "working" batch") of dog turd coils. Back to the subtanks for me.

I think the picture above proves that the Cerabis can and does leak. I agree the Gemini is tops but without working coils it may as well be a dog turd. I now have 3 dog turds and 4 packets (2 of the new "working" batch") of dog turd coils. Back to the subtanks for me.
Yip.. Its been a frustrating ride.. Ive learnt my lesson !! I think the perfect vape is in fact .. Great Flavour and reliability and I have all those with my Subtanks :)

This Cerabis tank has only leaked on me once via the air intakes. I have not opened and closed the tank at all since it stays on my desk, it always stays in vape mode. A guess is I probably had the flow control open way too much, because closing it down some stopped the leak and it has never came back. The new coil has had more than enough time to settle in now. The vape with a juice I know very well is nothing to get excited about. The rough, gritty threads of the top cap don't suggest to me that this is a well made tank. Being a big, cumbersome tank doesn't appeal to me as one who likes compact mod combo's either. A second tank and more boxes of coils are incoming already or I would cancel the order.

Last edited:
So I got the Cerabis working .. Is it just me or is the flavour very muted ?

So I got the Cerabis working .. Is it just me or is the flavour very muted ?

The flavour shouldn't be muted... it won't be as perfect as the cCell but still pretty close... just remember both the cCell and the Cerabis coil takes a tank or two to reach optimum flavour. But a working cCell will always win a flavour battle with any of the other coils.

With some vape mail picked up in the wee hours this morning I found another negative with the Cerabis tanks..... the distinction of being the only tanks I have that will not work on Snow Wolf Mini or Minikin mods with a 0.5mm Kidney Puncher atty shield under them. The positive pin is too short and it is not adjustable. This is a BIG CON to me since their base design very easily scratches mod tops. They move to the bottom of my tank list (and most likely will also be out of service) along with the TheoJunk tank.

Not a bad percentage out of the 13 tanks bought though... 10 acceptable, 3 not ($145 wasted).

The acceptable (in order of preference)... 3x Avo 24's, 2x Avo 22's, 3x Target's, 2x Gemini Sub Ohm's.

Back