Ceravape Cerabis 44 c/w 5ml extension tank and 45

kyle_redbull

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys I know u stock the original cerabis but wanted to see if u guys are planning on stocking the new 44 and 45?

Have u seen the cerabis 44 vape Kit very nice too?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Vape King will be sticking the 44 and the 45... they are on the way!

These should land anyday now :D almost wishing my garden route holiday over just to fire up one of these babies with a nice menthol :inlove:

They are in customs pending release, they have been stopped by CBCU so pending their decision we will be able to give an ETA

Any update on when you may have these in stock?

ALSO ... Will you be getting the 5ml extension glass as well?

Can't wait to order 1 of these!

No update yet sadly, customs become real pains at this time of year, they look for any excuse to hold your goods. They have not actually given us a reason as to why they are holding it so as soon as I have feedback I will let you know.

@Gizmo are we getting the 5ml extension?

No update yet sadly, customs become real pains at this time of year, they look for any excuse to hold your goods. They have not actually given us a reason as to why they are holding it so as soon as I have feedback I will let you know.

Ugh, that really sucks. Damn customs!

Well, expect an order the second they become available! ;-)

Not sure if you guys are @Stroodlepuff but there is a small parcel in that shipment with a couple for me. :p

They let me know today that it has cleared customs after a Hello Peter & Social Media rant! So Holding thumbs for Monday :)

They let me know today that it has cleared customs after a Hello Peter & Social Media rant! So Holding thumbs for Monday :)

Bloody hell that is ridiculous! You must be losing your mind @Stroodlepuff! That is so annoying!

PS I have a couple of fish bowl tanks in the same box. ;-)

Bloody hell that is ridiculous! You must be losing your mind @Stroodlepuff! That is so annoying!

PS I have a couple of fish bowl tanks in the same box. ;-)

Uncle Rob, its been ridiculous! Parcels just havent been moving, so I went on a rampage (This one in particular has been stuck since August) and had the big wigs at DHL and TNT SA calling me and now they are all of a sudden actually moving...

Will they be accompanied by replacement coil packs?

Guess what was just delivered :) Just waiting on the Giz to get back and they will be loaded on the site :)

Guess what was just delivered :) Just waiting on the Giz to get back and they will be loaded on the site :)

Any idea yet when they will be available for order online. I have been checking like every 2 hours on your site since Monday, and still not there :(:(:(

Any idea yet when they will be available for order online. I have been checking like every 2 hours on your site since Monday, and still not there :(:(:(

@Gizmo was rushed to hospital last night and he is having some tests done... and @Stroodlepuff is obviously with him... my guess is these may take a day or two to find thier way onto the web site and into the shops...

Back