Champions League Final

Steyn777

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
IMG-20180424-WA0254.jpg

Haven't been this nervous for a sporting event since GGG vs Alvarez. So I'm starting this thread for moral support.

YNWA

Same here... Usually the guys get together to watch the UCL but this one I need to handle on my own. YNWA

I can't watch the game..not because I am nervous but everytime I watch a Liverpool game, it always is a losing game! I will wait for when the results are out!

I can't watch the game..not because I am nervous but everytime I watch a Liverpool game, it always is a losing game! I will wait for when the results are out!
Please do that, I think the rest will agree. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed and we salute you.

What time does the game start? So i can keep myself busy for the next two hours and then check the results!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What time does the game start? So i can keep myself busy for the next two hours and then check the results!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

23:45 for all intents and purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one Madrid supporter here

Not yet... they’ll wait till Madrid win

They're afraid of walking alone...
Is it wrong to wish that a heavy vomit enticing sickness overcomes Renaldo out of the blue?

Is it wrong to wish that a heavy vomit enticing sickness overcomes Renaldo out of the blue?

Who am I to judge haha I’m a scouser and I’ll take any advantage I can get

Im no fan of Renaldo, his a pompous ass but the rest of the team is not to bad.

Ok not let me set the FIRE, I’m not a Liverpool supporter, i hope one day Man City buys Salah thou as he would make history with the support and i hope they donates some money to redo Firminos teeth

Ok not let me set the FIRE, I’m not a Liverpool supporter, i hope one day Man City buys Salah thou as he would make history with the support and i hope they donates some money to redo Firminos teeth

Like city needs more money in their squad? I give it to Pep, he is probably 1 of the top 3 coaches in the world, but if you spend only 10m less on your squad than USA spent on Military defense for the same period....well let me leave it there. Salah will go to Spanish league, no where else.
I actually quite like Renaldo, (in the sense that between the 2 I think he's the better 1)
Lol, those teeth are brighter than my future.

Like city needs more money in their squad? I give it to Pep, he is probably 1 of the top 3 coaches in the world, but if you spend only 10m less on your squad than USA spent on Military defense for the same period....well let me leave it there. Salah will go to Spanish league, no where else.
I actually quite like Renaldo, (in the sense that between the 2 I think he's the better 1)
Lol, those teeth are brighter than my future.

Geez with the money thats thrown around i bet the water boy has a better life then me.

I agree on Pep, less drama and more football.

For me Renaldo is a fantastic player but i bet behind the scenes its all gone to his head and that shows his selfish nature on the field, no one seems to see it but me cause his very hyped with love from all sides.

Madrid has the forwards to press on the first half so if they dominate then its their game after second half,

But this is football so you never know whose day it will be.

Enjoy your sports ball guys. Hope your team scores lots of wickets and wins plenty of tries!

@craigb you are the type of guy i would have so much of laughs with

At...with, who can tell after one to many drinks , look the only scoring i really worry about is with the wife so I’m always a campion or so she says

Firmino got the best teeth in the EPL lol

Enjoy your sports ball guys. Hope your team scores lots of wickets and wins plenty of tries!

Aw thanx @craigb... although you really didn’t have to climb out from under that rock for all that

Back