Champions League Final

Eh, it helped keep me occupied while waiting for the next match in the work Superbru pool. Regretting going for Sharks now :sweating:

Good luck with that. May your team score many hoops and bowl all the opponents out at a hole in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez with the money thats thrown around i bet the water boy has a better life then me.

I agree on Pep, less drama and more football.

For me Renaldo is a fantastic player but i bet behind the scenes its all gone to his head and that shows his selfish nature on the field, no one seems to see it but me cause his very hyped with love from all sides.

Madrid has the forwards to press on the first half so if they dominate then its their game after second half,

But this is football so you never know whose day it will be.

Forwards I kinda rate us almost 1 to 1. But defense...don't know what Lovren has to do to get benched or shipped back to Siberia!

I agree with your views on Renaldo, but then again...football players are all pricks. Yes we love the game and the talent, but personally all of them are @$#%!. (Please note that this does not include Steven Gerrard)

Ok so my son is asleep, wife is playing candy crush and I got the tv all to myself.
IMG_5778.JPG

I feel physically Ill

@Stryn777 I’m about four whiskeys down sooooooo.... ah i love EVERYBODY .

Also dont stress mate, just remember you’ll made it to finals for a reason!!

@Stryn777 I’m about four whiskeys down sooooooo.... ah i love EVERYBODY .

Also dont stress mate, just remember you’ll made it to finals for a reason!!

Thanks @jm10 I'm just terribly worried about what might happen after the game...if you know anyone that lives close or in Westonaria, now would be a good time to give them a call and for their own safety rather stay indoors tonight. Gonna stary a firm!!
:punch:

Thanks @jm10 I'm just terribly worried about what might happen after the game...if you know anyone that lives close or in Westonaria, now would be a good time to give them a call and for their own safety rather stay indoors tonight. Gonna stary a firm!!
:punch:

@Steyn777 , really? Like green street hooligans didn’t know this happened in SA except for local football supporters

@Steyn777 , really? Like green street hooligans didn’t know this happened in SA except for local football supporters

I also think this might be the 1st SA one @jm10 very small still, just me. Lol.

You should watch a YouTube vid about the Liverpool fan club in Jburg. Epic

Don't want to speak to soon, but it appears that the team I hoped woulf show up tonight is actually the team that got off the bus.

Don't want to speak to soon, but it appears that the team I hoped woulf show up tonight is actually the team that got off the bus.

Massive blow, Salahs shoulder is concerning

Wow is all i can say, first half was a blood bath, they are playing all out and you can see everyone on the fields wants it except Rinaldo

Wow is all i can say, first half was a blood bath, they are playing all out and you can see everyone on the fields wants it except Rinaldo
I hope he is not just pacing himself...

But intense intense intense

Madrid has the forwards to press on the first half so if they dominate then its their game after second half,

@Steyn777 let see if my prediction of the second half pays of, Madrid needs to push on second half to secure the game, Moral is down in the liverpool change room right now so they need one hell of a speech to get their heads back in the game

And i cannot believe it

Back