Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I am creating this thread for pictures of REO's only with no discussion, no anything other than simple 800 x 600 pictures of the REO's with no backgrounds if possible... just the REO... It's so frustrating trying to choose a colour scheme and the pictures on the REO web site are too small for my liking... so if you have a decent picture please email it to me at rob@aat.co.za and I''ll crop it and resize it and put it here in this thread.

Grand LP Copper Vein with Tumbled SL Door and Grand Silver Hammertone with Tumbled SL Door

Cyclone 040.JPG

Grand LP's Kawasaki Green with Black Door, Tumbled, and Mini Black Anodised.

REOMail 022.JPG

Grand LP's - Hamertone and an awesome colour blue I'm not sure what it's called both with Blue doors.

PIF 013.JPG

Copper vein mini with home made pc board door and silver atomic and heated afc to brass color

Copper vein.jpg

Compliments of Hi Ho @Silver. All tumbled bodies, 5 Grands, 1 Mini ? with different colour doors (to give folk an idea of how some of the door colours look)

From left to right, Kawasaki Green, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue, Tumbled, Black wrinkle and lastly Tumbled door on the Mini.
REO family slight angel.jpg

Last edited:
Back