Choose your REO

Thanks Rob,now I'm wondering if it could be done with a standard Grand...maybe Johan could make some comments,but if I'm honest I want that one done by Capt Steve.

Yip everyone wants it but he will never sell it... if ever it goes to another owner it will be via a charity auction! :rock:

Yip everyone wants it but he will never sell it... if ever it goes to another owner it will be via a charity auction! :rock:
Yep but when that milling machine of mine arrives in the new year then one of my grands might be for the chop.

Thanks Rob,now I'm wondering if it could be done with a standard Grand...maybe Johan could make some comments,but if I'm honest I want that one done by Capt Steve.

I've been looking for the thread on ECF's Reo sub-forum, but if remember correctly this was a standard Reo Grand that was converted.

PzXEZiQ.jpg

oM5tJOw.jpg

'vengaman's' (Auzie on ECF) Reo paint job:

Vengaman01.jpg

Vengaman02.jpg

Vengaman03.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know a skilled airbrush artist? orders will be flying in!

Anyone know a skilled airbrush artist? orders will be flying in!
If someone like that comes up he will have to prove himself over and thru and back again, post photo's and sommer a video as well before i will think about it. @hands on the other hand (Excuse the pun) proved himself, i will gladly intrust my Reo to his artist hands

I am an airbrusher, But I dont even have trust my self with my own stuff yet :rofl:

Back