Citadel RDA ultem chamber reducers

My reducer also broke or should I say my mate broke it. I found that it was neither here nor there whether it was on or off. It was actually easier off.
Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

When you say "easier" do you mean ease of use? I've had one of these baddies before and the reducer definitely has an impact on airflow and flavour imo

When you say "easier" do you mean ease of use? I've had one of these baddies before and the reducer definitely has an impact on airflow and flavour imo
Also had a few of them. Easier to use and made no difference to the flavor to me.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

how about a fiberglass one ?

only kidding boss,

on a serious note, I prefer the Citadel with the insert, sometimes i pit stop and forget the insert, i immediately know my error on the first puff, however, vaping is subjective

Yes some good news actually. He said he would be able to but would need a sample.

I think he is based in Durban so if there is someone that side of the world willing to lend us an example that would be great otherwise I will take you up on the offer @Darius1332

how about a fiberglass one ?

only kidding boss,

on a serious note, I prefer the Citadel with the insert, sometimes i pit stop and forget the insert, i immediately know my error on the first puff, however, vaping is subjective
Thinking more Pyrex Glass...

Point taken @vicTor.
I don't have a citadel but this hadaly clone seem to have a difference with the airflow concentrated through a reduced chamber.
I get a sweeter taste.15825530350041400455631141300838.jpg
No it can't short the terminals and it doesn't touch the coil. I made sure of that. I also don't intend on using it it was just to test the theory.

Point taken @vicTor.
I don't have a citadel but this hadaly clone seem to have a difference with the airflow concentrated through a reduced chamber.
I get a sweeter taste.View attachment 190822
No it can't short the terminals and it doesn't touch the coil. I made sure of that. I also don't intend on using it it was just to test the theory.

are you like a mad scientist or something ? :-D

Back