Clyrolinx Concentrate Percentages

Hi. This is my very first post. :). My DIY journey is beginning with Clyrolinx. And yes. The flavours are very difficult to mix at first. I'm having a problem with streathing. since the bottles from them are all sealed once you put the lid on, I tried breathing them. 1 batch 12 hours and 1 batch 4 hours. It still tastes soapy with 3% concentrate. I'm using the % suggested in anther post on this forum. Does it make a difference between breathing then steeping and streathing?

Hey my dude, welcome to the forum - one of my mates on here @RichJB did an excellent DIY primer guide that will really help you make choices on what concentrates to buy. Go check it out.

I cant find the post - but I have attached the pdf.

Attachments

• The DIY Primer.pdf
    572.2 KB · Views: 17
Hey my dude, welcome to the forum - one of my mates on here @RichJB did an excellent DIY primer guide that will really help you make choices on what concentrates to buy. Go check it out.

Thank you so much. Lots of info in here. Going to have a look through tonight. I made the mistake of buying a lot of flavours to follow some recipes online. Time for a fresh start. When I get my first great batch I will let everyone know.

Thank you so much. Lots of info in here. Going to have a look through tonight. I made the mistake of buying a lot of flavours to follow some recipes online. Time for a fresh start. When I get my first great batch I will let everyone know.

Yeah dude dont be discouraged by the outcome - we have all vaped on dumpster fires before we got the recipe just right, its part of the fun. Also go look at some of the recipes on alltheflavors.com - and you can follow the DIYorDIE youtube channel to become part of the international community. They are all very friendly, and everybody was a noob at one point.

Goodluck, and let me know if you need any help.

Back