Coffee corner

I love a good light roast. Black black coffee, no sugar or cream for me.

I feel like this is one segment of the market that needs filling. A vendor that produces exclusively coffee blends. That way they could do all the different types of coffees for everyone's taste.

Paging @BumbleBee

Another good coffee vape is Cafe con Leche by Snap - but still doesn't reach the heights of Bumblebee's Machete!

Picked this up yesterday at Vape Empire Lounge. They were having a sale on this brand. R70 per 50ml.

It's an incredibly smooth and tasty coffee flavour. It's a little too sweet for my liking but still very enjoyable. It's creamy and sweet with a rich "twisp" style coffee flavour.

Definitely recommend it to coffee lovers who like 2+ teaspoons of sugar in their coffee and lots of milk / cream. Beware it's a coil killer. You need to rewick to remove the flavour.

The poorly spelt name drives me bonkers. "Ying Yang" instead of Yin Yang.
IMG_20180131_114407.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only decent coffee I've tried was Milk Lab Frappe by Sir Vape. I haven't tried many though. Other than this, Calamity Jane did have some notes of coffee but it was more of a Tobacco blend but still really nice.

@Silver I completely forgot about this thread of yours when I started my Coffee Research thread. I'm so sorry. Howcome you haven't said anything? Usually you're quick to pick up things like this and merge the threads. Falling asleep on the job - not good! You need some coffee!!

@Silver I completely forgot about this thread of yours when I started my Coffee Research thread. I'm so sorry. Howcome you haven't said anything? Usually you're quick to pick up things like this and merge the threads. Falling asleep on the job - not good! You need some coffee!!

Lol, not at all @Hooked

Your coffee reaearch thread is documenting your own findings and research, i didnt think it needed to be merged. But if you want a mega coffee thread then let us know and we can do it.

I had a plan to have different "flavour corners" for profiles that deserve dedicated discussion. Coffee is certainly one of them!

Lol, not at all @Hooked

Your coffee reaearch thread is documenting your own findings and research, i didnt think it needed to be merged. But if you want a mega coffee thread then let us know and we can do it.

I had a plan to have different "flavour corners" for profiles that deserve dedicated discussion. Coffee is certainly one of them!

@Silver I think I'll keep my Coffee Research thread as it is, then -thanks. I'm ooking forward to the next flavour Corner!
And ... I have a bone to pick with you. :( You visit @Andre but you don't visit me. I'm only about an hour away from Andre - when I don't get lost, that is! I visited them this weekend. It took me 2 hours to get there via Timbuktoo and 1 hour to get back lol

@Silver I think I'll keep my Coffee Research thread as it is, then -thanks. I'm ooking forward to the next flavour Corner!
And ... I have a bone to pick with you. :( You visit @Andre but you don't visit me. I'm only about an hour away from Andre - when I don't get lost, that is! I visited them this weekend. It took me 2 hours to get there via Timbuktoo and 1 hour to get back lol

No problem @Hooked

As for meeting Andre, it was a last minute arrangement and he met me in Moreesburg.
Had meetings all day and dinner with clients on the other night.
Didnt even think meeting Andre would be possible ;-)

hopefully next time we can organise a mini meetup of sorts

Strong rich espresso aftertaste.

ae2b95da2c602f98e0f738f51de6d0ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@davedes Where did you buy it? I've searched the Internet but I can't find it anywhere except on Bid or Buy

Paging @Hooked! I need a coffee vape but don't want to go and buy eight million coffee flavours and throw them all in the gorge where most juices I buy go... I just want a plain black coffee vape... any recommendations?
Coffee 003.JPG

Paging @Hooked! I need a coffee vape but don't want to go and buy eight million coffee flavours and throw them all in the gorge where most juices I buy go... I just want a plain black coffee vape... any recommendations?
View attachment 161441
Would also like to know. In al my years vaping ive never come across a coffee liquid that actually tastes like real coffee. All of them tastes like those k@k Spur coffee sweets

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher and @SmokeyJoe , I have this one from The Vape Bean, strong as hell, :DEVILMAN: thank heavens I did not take the espresso. Choose your RTA carefully, after this it is going to be your coffee tank!

Thanks @Room Fogger! Vaperite doesn't stock it anymore buy the looks of things... The search continues...

@Rob Fisher (and @SmokeyJoe )

It's so good to hear that you're looking for a coffee! However, the type of coffee that you're looking for, "plain black coffee" is not easy to find. Most coffees have hazelnut, mocha, cream etc. added to them. Nevertheless, here are a few which might interest you.

eCiggies - Wilde Draak

This is the only available coffee which meets your requirements and I highly recommend it!

My review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/eciggies-juice-reviews.t549/#post-7167

Salient points from my review:

Flavour Description: none

My comments:
The overriding flavour is a strong, dark roast, no-milk-or-sugar type of coffee. Then fascinating changes occur. At times, it has a slightly chocolaty taste, with just a hint of sweetness. I don’t experience this with every inhale. It seems to come and go and catches me by surprise – and a most delightful surprise it is! Nevertheless, the strong dark roast is ever present. It fills the mouth with a full, rich flavour which remains as an after-taste. All in all, this is one superb coffee and the only downside is that the VG/PG is unspecified.

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumblebee - Machete @BumbleBee

This one deviates from your requirements in that it has chocolate and spice, but nevertheless it is a strong coffee and I highly recommend it. I've tried about 74 coffees and it still remains my favourite.

Link to review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/bumblebees-flavour-fluid-juice-reviews.t35631/

Flavour Description:
“The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice. An easy going vape for all devices and power settings but really shines at higher power settings.”

Main flavour notes: “Bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices”

Salient comments from my review:
(I updated my review twice within a time period of about 6 months and my comments from my last update are:

I have since tried this juice in the iJust 3, with a Kanthal 0.15 ohm multihole and mesh coil. Now I understand why the flavour description says that it's a "bold, dark coffee"! It really is a strong coffee and I prefer it in the Pico.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Vape - Coffee
You could try this if you want a coffee that will put hairs on your chest. If you're brave enough to try it then so be it. I'm informing you about it but I do NOT recommend it.

My review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ultimate-vape-juice-reviews.t48722/

Flavour Description: A melodious fusion of bold espresso.

My comment:
“Bold” is an understatement! Very strong, black, no sugar is the best way of describing this coffee. That could be acceptable if you like strong coffee, but it has an unpleasant taste. It was so bad that I had to change the coil as it “contaminated” other juice afterwards. What a waste of a coil! And as for the “melodious fusion” – the only “melodious fusion” was my unrepeatable words after vaping it.

Would I buy this juice again: Definitely not!

Note:
This juice is made by a DIYer here in Cape Town. You won't find it at any vape shop, to my knowledge. If you're interested I could organise it on your behalf, or send you his details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Top Q - Coffee
Unfortunately I've never been able to find Top Q in South Africa again. It would need to be imported from Japan.
My review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/tko-juice-reviews.t51567/

Flavour Description: none

My comments:

There’s nothing fancy about it – no cream, no hazelnuts; just plain coffee which is immensely satisfying. The flavour is just right - not too strong; not too weak.

@Silver could also comment on Top Q - Coffee

Thanks for mentioning and referencing my review on The Vape Bean - Latte, @Room Fogger. However, I don't experience it as strong ( and I still have some which I vape from time to time).

However, the Americano IS strong.

The Vape Bean - Americano

Flavour description: "This juice represents the rich flavor of coffee beans and espresso"

My review comment was: "If you like Americano in reality, then this would be perfect you. It’s strong, dark and slightly bitter. What I like about The Vape Bean range, is that their juices are my preferred ratio of 60/40 VG/PG."

I purchased both the Americano from and Latte from @Vaperite a year ago and, in fact, they promised to try to get more of the Vape Bean range, as I would dearly love to try them, but I never heard more about it.

See this post:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/thank-you-for-organising-the-vape-bean.t49370/#post-667779

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @Hooked! I really appreciate all the info! I'm off to find them now... :inlove:

Top Q was one of my ADV's back in the day and their coffee was outstanding! I wish I could find it again because that was the best coffee I've ever had.

Thanks @Hooked !
Your feedback on the coffees is spectacular

I can vouch for @BumbleBee 's Machete - its a fantastic juice indeed.
And thanks for the eCiggies one you mentioned - I think I will go try that

I agree on TopQ - it was very good - but was so long ago that I tried it.

Another coffee combo I liked a lot was mixing Vapour Mountain's coffee (its a dark strong roast) with Vape King's coffee (much lighter and milkier). The two made for a superb blend. Dont know if they are still available but if so, its definitely worth a try. Nice thing is you can mix as much of the one and the other to make it as strong or as light as you want.

Thank you @Hooked! I really appreciate all the info! I'm off to find them now... :inlove:

Top Q was one of my ADV's back in the day and their coffee was outstanding! I wish I could find it again because that was the best coffee I've ever had.

If you find Top Q point me in the right direction - I also loved it!

Thanks @Hooked !
Your feedback on the coffees is spectacular

I can vouch for @BumbleBee 's Machete - its a fantastic juice indeed.
And thanks for the eCiggies one you mentioned - I think I will go try that

I agree on TopQ - it was very good - but was so long ago that I tried it.

Another coffee combo I liked a lot was mixing Vapour Mountain's coffee (its a dark strong roast) with Vape King's coffee (much lighter and milkier). The two made for a superb blend. Dont know if they are still available but if so, its definitely worth a try. Nice thing is you can mix as much of the one and the other to make it as strong or as light as you want.

Thank you for your compliment @Silver!

I had heard about both Vapour Mountain and Vape King and I contacted both of them, but they don't make their coffees anymore. Pity, as I would love to try them.

I've tried Vape King's Tiramisu and I loved it! (Actually, their budget range is jolly good - I've tried a number of their fruits too).

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vape-king-juice-reviews.t1497/page-5#post-665362

Back