Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Coffee corner...

Am starting this thread to talk about Coffee vapes

image.jpeg

I love a good coffee vape, but they are not easy. Seems like coffee is a difficult flavour to get right in the vape form.

So how do you like your coffee vape?

• Strong and dark?
  • Lighter and milkier?
  • Bitter or sweeter?
  • Or maybe with a bit of something else, maybe a chocolaty vibe or some hazelnut?

Lets also try do a roundup of the commercially available coffee related juices.

I know there are several real coffee connoisseurs in the house. I want to hear from you whether you like coffee vapes too?

This will be interesting and I hope it will add value to those looking for a nice coffee vape to try

Last edited:
Reserving for an index of coffee juices

I love my coffee vapes but havent vaped many of them
They arent very common

Here are some I have tried

First was adding VM coffee concentrate to VM's Choc Mint juice. Was lovely in the Reo/RM2 back in the day. That VM Coffee is dark and roasted. Very strong.

Then i discovered Vape King's coffee. Its lighter and milkier. Not sure if its still available.
I mixed VM's Coffee and VK's coffee and it was lovely! Nice balance.

@Paulie's Coffee Cake. Not strong on the coffee but its there. Very nice juice, more desserty though.

Signature 1 from The Vape Industry. Wanted to review it but never got the time. Its lovely.

@BumbleBee's Machete - lovely. Quite strong. Was my moms favourite for quite a while and i vaped a fair amount of it too.

Just some thoughts - no doubt more will come to mind

Awesome! I haven't had coffee vape since the days of the clearo. Keeping an eye out for suggestions.

@Silver, great post.

I like my coffee medium to full roast, full body, plenty flavour. Usually drink it black with a little honey or sugar.

Been looking for a similar flavour in a juice with no success on the commercial market. As you already said, a very difficult profile to get right.

I recently found a DIY recipe by HIC that includes FA Coffee Espresso but subbed this with FA Dark Bean Coffee, in spite of the poor reviews the latter has received. This is the coffee I've been looking for; dark, strong, aromatic. Not too sweet. It's possible the rum brought out the best in this coffee.

Now to find a dark chocolate to compliment the coffee... another difficult profile to nail

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would love a good coffee vape but my theory is that the problem with coffee is that everyone has their cup of fuel differently...

personally I like a good two heaped spoons with a decent amount of milk and three sweetener tablets... where as Bob likes his stronger than a Russian bear where as Tina basically likes sugary milk with a slight brown tint ... to get the perfect balance between the two must be a nightmare, probably why the market isn't saturated with coffee juices

Actually when I tried my first vape about four years ago it had a coffee flavour in it.... drank tea exclusively for a month afterwards o_O

Dammit I want coffee now.... thanks @Silver :-D

Would love a good coffee vape but my theory is that the problem with coffee is that everyone has their cup of fuel differently...

personally I like a good two heaped spoons with a decent amount of milk and three sweetener tablets... where as Bob likes his stronger than a Russian bear where as Tina basically likes sugary milk with a slight brown tint ... to get the perfect balance between the two must be a nightmare, probably why the market isn't saturated with coffee juices

Actually when I tried my first vape about four years ago it had a coffee flavour in it.... drank tea exclusively for a month afterwards o_O

Dammit I want coffee now.... thanks @Silver :-D

I agree completely.

Strong rich espresso aftertaste.

ae2b95da2c602f98e0f738f51de6d0ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hard to find a decent Coffee vape but so far I'm liking this one:
Signature 1 Collection from The Vape Industry.

Website_Juice_2048x2048.jpg

@Silver Great thread!!!!! :inlove:

Bumblebee - Machete is OUTSTANDING! This is one of the house-brands of The Vape Guy @BumbleBee.
I could talk about Machete until the end of time. This is my First-Vape-of-the-Day, every day. When I wake in the morning my first thought is not of real coffee, but of Machete. I ordered 2 bottles to try for the first time - I wish I'd ordered 10!

The flavour description which I've quoted below states that it's a "strong" coffee. In reality I don't like strong coffee, so I'm surprised that I'm so obsessed with this e-juice. I don't find it strong, but very tasty indeed - probably because of the addition of chocolate and spices.

I also like that, as with all of Bumblebee's juices, it's a 60/40 VG/PG blend with no added sweeteners.

Flavour Description from
http://vapeguy.co.za/E-Liquids-vape...uice/Machete-e-liquid-vape-juice-black-coffee

"The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice. An easy going vape for all devices and power settings but really shines at higher power settings.
Base ratio: 60VG / 40PG
Main flavour notes: Bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices"

Coffeeology.jpg

And here's my version:

COFFEEOLOGY FOR VAPERS

Mix it yourself.
Better DIY than bought.
Take Life one vape at a time.
So much e-juice
So little time.
Friends don’t
let Friends
vape bad coffee.
Take time to steep
The coffee
DEJA VAPE
The feeling you’ve
vaped this coffee before.

I doubt there will ever be a flavour that comes close to my espresso machine, so I'll just keep doing the real thing :)

For me there can only be a strong espresso, with a good crema. and obviously no milk or sugar. Add a glass of water and it's perfection.

espresso.png

I doubt there will ever be a flavour that comes close to my espresso machine, so I'll just keep doing the real thing :)

For me there can only be a strong espresso, with a good crema. and obviously no milk or sugar. Add a glass of water and it's perfection.

espresso.png

That looks awesome @Alex
Have you ever found a decent coffee vape though?

@Silver Great thread!!!!! :inlove:

Bumblebee - Machete is OUTSTANDING! This is one of the house-brands of The Vape Guy @BumbleBee.
I could talk about Machete until the end of time. This is my First-Vape-of-the-Day, every day. When I wake in the morning my first thought is not of real coffee, but of Machete. I ordered 2 bottles to try for the first time - I wish I'd ordered 10!

The flavour description which I've quoted below states that it's a "strong" coffee. In reality I don't like strong coffee, so I'm surprised that I'm so obsessed with this e-juice. I don't find it strong, but very tasty indeed - probably because of the addition of chocolate and spices.

I also like that, as with all of Bumblebee's juices, it's a 60/40 VG/PG blend with no added sweeteners.

Flavour Description from
http://vapeguy.co.za/E-Liquids-vape...uice/Machete-e-liquid-vape-juice-black-coffee

"The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice. An easy going vape for all devices and power settings but really shines at higher power settings.
Base ratio: 60VG / 40PG
Main flavour notes: Bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices"

I only received Machete yesterday and I’m already half way through my 30ml bottle!

That looks awesome @Alex
Have you ever found a decent coffee vape though?

I have never found one, the closest I ever got was with a diy coffee grind extract with pg, but it was a coil killer of note :(

Ok, I tried quite a few commercial coffee juices through the years, but none could really satisfy. Closest was an international juice, Nicoticket Wakonda, which was a great black filter coffee with a back note of tobacco and some vanilla. Eventually too sweet for my taste. Nicoticket closed down some time ago.

When I started DIYing around the first quarter of 2016, a good coffee was high on my list. After many disappointments Koffiekapitaal, somewhere between a black filter coffee and a fancy coffee, saw the light of day at the end of July 2016. Perfect for my taste. INW Coffee made the difference, but turned out to be a coil gunker of note, but so worth it. @Poppie, @Silver's mom, enjoyed it too. Vaped this for more than 6 months in my rotation.

Then I saw MF Coffee used in Marietta - The Coffee Vape of Your Dreams and decided to import MF Coffee. Marietta turned out to be an awesome coffee, but too sweet for my taste. Played around with MF Coffee and found it easily made great coffees with simple combinations:
  1. 2% MF Coffee + 2% FA Fresh Cream = a lighter, yet robust coffee for all day vaping.
  2. 2% MF Coffee + 1% FLV Cream = a tad sweeter and more nuanced filter coffee.
  3. 2% MF Coffee + 6% RF Aged Bourbon Cream = bliss, with a more roasted aspect.
These are still in my rotation.

Tried a few iced coffees along the way, but with no success at all. Until I happened to combine MF Coffee with a Creamy Coconut Milk recipe and some WS-23 (30%) to create this recipe. Great! Just mixed a 100 ml bottle of this. Residing permanently in one of my devices.

Have yet to try the iced coffee recipe without the ice, but suspect it will be good.

Hope that answers your call @RenaldoRheeder.

Awesome, thanks @Andre

I remember Wakonda!
And that koffiekapitaal was great

I am looking forward to trying some of those coffees you described - have made notes ;-)

All this coffee talk has me side tracked from exploring my current mission of developing one or two tobacco DIY ADV's. So I am steeping some ground coffee in PG looking to make a NEC concentrate. Anybody have any advice on how long to keep it before filtering out the coffee grounds. Doing the same with some cocoa as well by the way.

Regards

I love a good light roast. Black black coffee, no sugar or cream for me.

I feel like this is one segment of the market that needs filling. A vendor that produces exclusively coffee blends. That way they could do all the different types of coffees for everyone's taste.

Back