Coffee e-juice Research

@Hooked I love this coffee quest of yours!

So do I, @Rob Fisher, so do I! :-D

For me, the most exciting is not so much the new launches, but finding a coffee brewing in a dark corner of the Internet. That was the case with Grimms, as it is with my next coffee review. Even if the coffee turns out to be a disappointment, it doesn't detract from the excitement of the hunt - and the find!

@Hooked i hate coffee liquids because they taste "fake". So i stay clear of the stuff.
Having said that, i received a one shot from @YeOldeOke from All Day Vapes, Coffee Irish Cream and its outstanding. It tastes exactly like a capachino with a hint of whisky. Its just delicious. Thought i let you know.
I could drink the stuff.

Last edited:
@Hooked i hate coffee liquids because they taste "fake". So i stay clear of the stuff.
Having said that, i received a one shot from @YeOldeOke from All Day Vapes, Coffee Irish Cream and its outstanding. It tastes exactly like a capachino with a hint of whisky. Its just delicious. Thought i let you know.
I could drink the stuff.

@SmokeyJoe I truly appreciate your going to the trouble of letting me know :h:.

However, I've tried Irish Cream - and the rest of the ADV Cafe range as well, including all the nic salts. Unfortunately I didn't experience what you are experiencing with the Irish Cream. I wish I had! My review of Irish Cream is here.

If you could review Irish Cream in the All Day Vape sub-forum, it would be most helpful to have another perspective and I'm sure @YeOldeOke and @ADV-Des would appreciate it too.

By the way, about 2 years ago I reviewed Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta and someone - and I'm sure it was you - disagreed with my tasting experience then as well, so clearly we are quite different!

EDIT:
Found it! It was you but my timing is a bit out - it was in April 2018 here.

Last edited:
Next up.jpg

Liqua.jpg

Why are there two bottles?
You'll have to wait for the answer ...
Or can you guess?​

I could drink the stuff.

@SmokeyJoe I truly appreciate your going to the trouble of letting me know :h:.

However, I've tried Irish Cream - and the rest of the ADV Cafe range as well, including all the nic salts. Unfortunately I didn't experience what you are experiencing with the Irish Cream. I wish I had! My review of Irish Cream is here.

If you could review Irish Cream in the All Day Vape sub-forum, it would be most helpful to have another perspective and I'm sure @YeOldeOke and @ADV-Des would appreciate it too.

By the way, about 2 years ago I reviewed Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta and someone - and I'm sure it was you - disagreed with my tasting experience then as well, so clearly we are quite different!

EDIT:
Found it! It was you but my timing is a bit out - it was in April 2018 here.

Just to clear this up, the ADV Café Irish Cream has been reformulated after @Hooked reviewed it, so the one @SmokeyJoe received is the new one.

Back