Coffee e-juice Research

The coffee journey continues...

Coffee flavour wheel.png

Coffee Flavour Wheel. Adapted from that of the Specialty Coffee Association of America

It's great, thank you @Silver - if only I could pick up on those flavours! I think I should be trained as a barista. That will help with my coffee vapes!

I hear you @Hooked
I also wish I could taste and describe the various flavours as well as some can.
I think it must be a wonderful skill to have

I'm having a coffee attack, as I have only 7 or so coffees left. I've had my eye on some new ones for quite a while and I've now ordered them, before everyone in the USA is forced to close shop. There were only a few which were not available. The ones which I've received come from:

California
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Maine
Mississippi
Nevado
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
and Canada

This is tremendously exciting!! :aplastao: :dancer2::banana::elefant: :drums:

All Coffees.jpg
@Rob Fisher Do you remember, when you got two of the The Vape Bean range from me, my saying that I wish I could find the others in the range? Well, here they are! :cheer: :banana:

EDIT 29/10/2019:
Murphy's Law, no sooner had I received my order than I found one or two more coffees in SA! Doesn't matter - one can never have too many coffees!

Attachments

• All Coffees.jpg
    All Coffees.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Next up.jpg

I'll take a leaf out of @Chanelr's book and keep you guessing!
This one is quite unusual - and it's local too!

https://www.all4women.co.za/1882785...ould-halve-your-risk-of-liver-cancer-research
7 Nov. 2019

"A research team from Queen’s University Belfast has found that coffee drinkers have a lower risk of the most common type of liver cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) ...

Lead author Kim Tu Tran, postgraduate research student from the Centre for Public Health at Queen’s University Belfast said: “People with a coffee-drinking habit could find keeping that habit going is good for their health. That is because coffee contains antioxidants and caffeine, which may protect against cancer."

[My comment: Hmmm .... perhaps vaping coffee juice has the same effect? ;) ]

NOTE:

I will not be reviewing Aramax - Coffee Max.
The label on the box states "Best before 5 Feb 2019" and it's way past that date. I feel that any opinion which I might have would not be fair under the circumstances.

Back