Coil Discussion with The Coil Company

@RiaanRed - a cross section of :-
• Kanger RBA Plus with 3.5mm Holes in the Kangertech Subtank and Toptank
• SM22 and SM25
• Geekvape Ammit 22mm
• Original Wotofo Serpent 22mm
• Vaporesso Gemini 22mm
• Wotofo Alto

Hope that helps - and thank you for your interest.

That would be a framed staple....
f25fb0b805b93fa2c066558467583149.jpg

bb7c76818f3fb5874454a1ba2ac153e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking what will the price be for two?

@RiaanRed - a cross section of :-
• Kanger RBA Plus with 3.5mm Holes in the Kangertech Subtank and Toptank
• SM22 and SM25
• Geekvape Ammit 22mm
• Original Wotofo Serpent 22mm
• Vaporesso Gemini 22mm
• Wotofo Alto

Hope that helps - and thank you for your interest.

Ok and any reason why you want 32/34 clapton? And
Why 2mm/2.5mm id?

@RiaanRed - it can be 32 or 34 or 36 Ga - and 2/2.5mm ID because the overall OD cannot be to big otherwise the coil will fowl against the inside of the chimneys - I always try to mount all my coils as high as possible for best flavour - not necessarily for maximum clouds.

I don't want low Ohm coils because that puts the mods under battery pressure - I am always looking for 0.4 to 1 Ohm coils.

Thank You.

@RiaanRed - it can be 32 or 34 or 36 Ga - and 2/2.5mm ID because the overall OD cannot be to big otherwise the coil will fowl against the inside of the chimneys - I always try to mount all my coils as high as possible for best flavour - not necessarily for maximum clouds.

I don't want low Ohm coils because that puts the mods under battery pressure - I am always looking for 0.4 to 1 Ohm coils.

Thank You.
Aaaah ok - Will this be Single or dual coil?

@RiaanRed, great thread. I am looking for something for my Origen Little 16? I am using it on my Reo "s Any suggestions? At the moment I am building duals, 2mm, 26 ga 0.25 ohms. Thanks.

@RiaanRed - for versatility - its going to be both.

Right now - I make all my coils and constantly playing around with different combinations - always looking for the various "Sweet" spot on the various Tanks and Build Decks.

Again - Thank you for all your interest.

@RiaanRed, great thread. I am looking for something for my Origen Little 16? I am using it on my Reo "s Any suggestions? At the moment I am building duals, 2mm, 26 ga 0.25 ohms. Thanks.

I will have to get my hands on one and play around with builds. 2mm id is small for a fused clapton. Let me do some research and get back to you

Hi @RiaanRed - any further thoughts on the Twisted Dual Core 28 or 29Ga wrapped in 32 or 34Ga Wire - 316L Stainless or Ni80 Clapton Wire/Coils.

Thank You and look forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max

Excellent video which shows the difference between mass produced fused Clapton coils and handmade fused Clapton coils. I have used @RiaanRed 's fused Clapton coil and mass produced fused Claptons and I can confirm that there is a major difference. In the video, you'll see some of the differences between the 2 and why you should give handmade coils a try.

@RiaanRed
Hi I have a 2x dripper and 2x RTA and just cant seem to get the coils right
Dripper is a 24mm Limitless and a Druga
RTA is Petri Dotmod
and a Avo 24 old spec
which of your coils would you say would be best suited for these ?

Back