Coil Discussion with The Coil Company

RiaanRed

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi All

This thread is for any questions that is coil related.

Best build for specific RTA, RDTA or RDA
Best build for flavor or clouds
Any wire or wicking questions
Basically Any coil related topic we can discuss here.

I will start of to say the best flavor I have experienced will be The Hadaly RDA with a Nano Alien (3x28ga cores alien fused with 38ga). All Kidney Puncher Ni80

IMG_1670.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey bud

I been running your coils on my Hadaly over a month and flavour hasnt dropped one bit.
I just dont know what coil type it is.
20170413_183618_HDR.jpg

After reading your post now im gonna try chuck in one of your nano aliens and will report back . ;)

20170413_183701_HDR.jpg

Am so glad you started this thread @RiaanRed !
:dancer2:

That nano alien you posted in the first post looks awesome!
What is the resistance of it if i may ask and what power do you vape it on?

Awesome!

I usually run a 5 or 6 wrap of 26g NI80 in my Subtank Mini... Aim for anything between 0.5 and 0.9 ohms really.

I've been tempted to try your little Ni80 claptons in here, think that would be my best shot @RiaanRed ?

Awesome!

I usually run a 5 or 6 wrap of 26g NI80 in my Subtank Mini... Aim for anything between 0.5 and 0.9 ohms really.

I've been tempted to try your little Ni80 claptons in here, think that would be my best shot @RiaanRed ?
I've tried it before but it needed wattage that a subtank isn't meant to handle I can vouch for @RiaanRed 's coils. Nice, neat and Vape excellent.

Pre built coils for a Merlin RDTA bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd definitely be interested as well

The Merlin Mini Single coil deck works good with a Nano Clapton or even a Nano Alien.
Dual coil deck would be Nano Fused Claptons

PS: I have however managed to fit a Framed Staple coil in the Merlin single coil deck.....

IMG_0310.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!

Nano Fused Claptons will come out to 0.43ohms and the flavor should increase tremendously.

IMG_7887.JPG

Where can we get these nano fused claptons @RiaanRed ?
They look super tasty!
:--P

Hi @RiaanRed - please confirm the stats for the Nano Fused Clapton Coils - Thank You.

Nano Fused Clapton (2x29/38)
8 Wrap – 3mm ID
Single – 0.86-0.90
Dual – 0.42-0.46

Hi @RiaanRed - please confirm the stats for the Nano Fused Clapton Coils - Thank You.

Hi @Max
I went to the Vape Cartel website and did a search for "Coil Company"
It then brought up a list of all the coils and their stats are shown in their descriptions

The nano fused claptons stats as taken from there is as follows:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Expertly made in South Africa by the Master Coil Builder from The Coil Company

RESISTANCE 0.86 - 0.90ohm per coil

BUILD 8 Wrap - 3mm Internal Diameter

WIRE 2x 96AWG Core with 38AWG Wrap

MATERIAL Ni80 NiChrome

PACKAGE CONTENTS

• 2x The Coil Company Nano Fused Clapton Coils
  • Cotton Bacon Strip

@RiaanRed - I've been trying to locate Fused Clapton Wire/Coils - 316L or Ni80 - 2 x 28Ga wrapped in 32/34Ga - preferably to make/obtain 2.0 to 2.5mm ID Coils - 4/5/6/7 Wraps.

Thank You so much and look forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max
CC @Silver

@RiaanRed i was running 3mm Ni80 2x26g wrapped in 34g fused claptons in my Hadaly's and flavor was incredible at 40watts. But i would like to know what is the best flavor build i can use in my hadaly at 40-45watts and CAN YOU HOOK ME UP?

@RiaanRed - I've been trying to locate Fused Clapton Wire/Coils - 316L or Ni80 - 2 x 28Ga wrapped in 32/34Ga - preferably to make/obtain 2.0 to 2.5mm ID Coils - 4/5/6/7 Wraps.

Thank You so much and look forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max
CC @Silver

If I may ask.... for what rda/rta is this?

@RiaanRed i was running 3mm Ni80 2x26g wrapped in 34g fused claptons in my Hadaly's and flavor was incredible at 40watts. But i would like to know what is the best flavor build i can use in my hadaly at 40-45watts and CAN YOU HOOK ME UP?

That would be a framed staple....
f25fb0b805b93fa2c066558467583149.jpg

bb7c76818f3fb5874454a1ba2ac153e4.jpg

Back