Coil resistance changing

douglaswhite180

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys I was just wondering if it is normal for coil resistances to change? I'm running the big baby beast rba with the ipower 80 watt with dual aliens from the demonkiller 8 in one coil pack, the resistance changes from about .27 to .33 Is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys I was just wondering if it is normal for coil resistances to change? I'm running the big baby beast rba with the ipower 80 watt with dual aliens from the demonkiller 8 in one coil pack, the resistance changes from about .27 to .33 Is this normal?

Is goes up and down between .27 and. 33

Every time you fire or when you attached the tank from filling (for example)?

Are the post screws tight?

Also are you using Power or tc mode ?
Yes as tight as I can make them without stripping them, I've stripped a few post screws..... problem with the baby beast rba, from what I believe the coils are kanthal and I'm running it in power mode

Every time you fire or when you attached the tank from filling (for example)?
Sometimes when I take the tank off and put it on the resistance is different and sometime after I've been vaping for a while I look and the resistance is different

From what I can find online the demon killer 8 in one coil pack coils are made from kanthal

If they all Kanthal then the resistance shouldn't change, I'd check the post screws are tight as well as check the 510 pin is tight too.

And the positive post ? Is that or the 510 connection a bit wobbly?
The 510 pin on the big baby beast with the rba coil is insanely temperamental, if you screw it down to tight it shorts (wonky 510 pin) and to loose it leaks

If they all Kanthal then the resistance shouldn't change, I'd check the post screws are tight as well as check the 510 pin is tight too.
Loosened the post screws and tightened again and tweaked the 510 pin a bit and resistance is reading as it should again

Back