Colleague still smokes inbetween vaping...

SmokelessFire

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok guys and gals - need your advice here.

My colleague started vaping about 3-4 months ago.

He smoked all his life. Age 69.

His setup is a normal Kangertech Evod with 18mg juice.

He says he is not satisfied after vaping a while and then smokes a stinkie to "top up" his nic level.

Then he vapes to sustain until he smokes again. (Usually with our other colleagues who smoke)

Repeat cycle.

What could be the problem and/or solution.

I suggested he should get a more powerful device such as a vv3 or mvp2 for a better throat hit.

Or maybe up his nic juice?

Need your help.

PS. He has cut down on stinkies quite drastically since vaping.

I think the OP has been presented with a few options that he can take along to discuss his friend if I'm honest

@Andre are you talking about the new starter kit; or the Aerotank Mega?

I was referring to the starter kit.
Was referrring to the atomizer. The atomizer on the Emow is basically the same as what he currently uses, being Kangertech technology. But, of course the Emow battery is VV, which should make some difference. Whether that would be enough of a difference is another question, which is why I am suggesting a VV battery with the mAN.

Hi @SmokelessFire. I haven't gone through all the advice from others but my suggestions are as follows:

First try higher strength juice.

Then, if not into coil building, I can recommend the Nautilus Mini. It has more intensity than the Evod. But it needs a decent power source capable of at least 15 watts in my view.

Also, a question.
What juice is your colleague vaping? Which brands and which flavours?

Also, a question.
What juice is your colleague vaping? Which brands and which flavours?
@Silver he is vaping Pipe tobacco from Liqua and VM4 from Vapour Mountain.

Spoke to him yesterday - he likes tobacco flavours. The VM4 is too sweet for him as a ADV. So only on special occasions.

Ito budget, I think *max* in the region of R1000.

@Silver he is vaping Pipe tobacco from Liqua and VM4 from Vapour Mountain.

Spoke to him yesterday - he likes tobacco flavours. The VM4 is too sweet for him as a ADV. So only on special occasions.

Ito budget, I think *max* in the region of R1000.

Hi @SmokelessFire

I think the problem with vaping is that we often spend too much effort and money on trying out too much gear without enough attention on the juice.

To properly quit smoking I firmly believe one has to find those real winning juices that make you LOVE vaping.

Problem is that finding those winning few juices can take a while and cost quite a bit.

For tobaccoes I would strongly suggest trying Blackbird from SubOhmVapor (@RevnLucky7 ) and some of the Heathers Heavenly Vapes tobaccoes from Juicy Joes (@ShaneW ) My favourite HHV tobacco is Huntsman but they have several great ones. I also like Gaia and Dark Horse. Nice thing about HHV is they can be ordered in 24mg. You may just need to be patient but @ShaneW can advise you superbly.

So I would suggest getting one or two in 18mg and one or two in 24mg

A quality 24mg tobacco, even in the Evod may well do the trick. When i vape 24mg in my Evod it gives me decent satisfaction and I really need good throat hit ;-)

Back