Collection=>Shipping Assistance needed

Vino1718

The Scumbag Apprentice
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I want to order an item from ohmmyecig but need to arrange for a courier to pick it up. I was told to make use of the courier guy however it seems like a hassle for a noob like me. Is there perhaps someone here that lives close that can maybe collect the package and ship it to me in Stellenbosch please?

Many thanks

I'm heading down to Cape Town on Friday from Durbs. Let me know if you still haven't made a plan. Happy to help.

Hi guys. Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I want to order an item from ohmmyecig but need to arrange for a courier to pick it up. I was told to make use of the courier guy however it seems like a hassle for a noob like me. Is there perhaps someone here that lives close that can maybe collect the package and ship it to me in Stellenbosch please?

Many thanks

If you are going to the CT Vape Meet I can bring it with me.

I can collect and ship it off to you on Saturday, which means you will only get it next Tuesday.

Failing which you might be able to convince Sean to drop it off at my office and then I can sort it out one afternoon on my way home. Send me a PM either of these options would work for you.

Back