Come In And Try Our Great Flvours And Products

Congrats. Looks great!

wow that looks awesome!!

well done guys

awesome stuff team vapeking!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I have my new recently converted stinkie golf pro coming around to taste now... he is one week stinkie free!

Vape52.jpg

Have you ever thought of becoming a full time missionary?

Wow, @Rob Fisher !

Rob Fisher's conversion counter ;-)

I see a Liqua (menthol I presume), 13 VM juices (wow!) and a whole range of TopQs. One lonesome 5Pawns in the background. And a few Twisp liquids.

If only I had that opportunity when I started vaping. Amazing lineup. Just hope the stinkie you converted fully appreciates how good this opportunity is. To be able to taste such a variety.

Wow, @Rob Fisher !

Rob Fisher's conversion counter ;-)

I see a Liqua (menthol I presume), 13 VM juices (wow!) and a whole range of TopQs. One lonesome 5Pawns in the background. And a few Twisp liquids.

If only I had that opportunity when I started vaping. Amazing lineup. Just hope the stinkie you converted fully appreciates how good this opportunity is. To be able to taste such a variety.

There is also a few bottles of Synfonya and they are pretty good... Also some eCiggies Juice which I dislike and some ElectroStix which I haven't really tried yet.

With all those amazing flavours and different types I still pretty much only really use Menthol Ice... I'm really hoping that the Legends Range may widen my horizon a little. I do use Pineapple, Litchi and Candyfloss with a touch of Menthol Ice in my AeroTank for a change.

My Golf Pro doesn't like the VM Pineapple or the TopQ Bubblegum I got for him and is 100% sold on TopQ Coffee and he stole my last two sealed bottles.

Back