Come In And Try Our Great Flvours And Products

VapeKing

Owner of VapeKing.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Mouth-watering flavours

Vapeking does not only supply premium quality vaping gear, but also a variety of tantalising flavours.
Our Friendly staff will be glad to aid in your search for your favourite, and offer advice into other great tastes for your vaping pleasure.

Come vape with us in our lounge!

1441262_489129827851119_2077989470_n.jpg

Come sit in a relaxed environment with other vaping enthusiasts and enjoy a delicious vaping experience.
Experience the flavour BEFORE you make a purchase, What could be better than knowing what you're buying before you buy it.

Pride in out product

We at Vapeking take so much pride in our product that we decided to put our name on it!
1471354_489129981184437_749264791_n.jpg

So come on down to Vapeking where you can try our delicious flavours before you buy.

Serve a couplw of beers some light snacks and sell ur juice in per dripper top up .. x amount for 10 drops have a braai outside and have sas first vape bar .. dnt need to do it every werkend say once a month lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This is absolutely beyond belief! Must be South Africa's (Africa probably) first vape lounge. Congrats VapeKing, way to go. Will visit for sure. Presume address and hours will be on your web site?

No fair tho u not in cape town .. buy a house on cliftons 4th beach and open up shop lol .. ill pay for the wining loto ticket :p

If only I can convince some pub owner here to do something like this - I will even supply the juices and taste equipment

If only I can convince some pub owner here to do something like this - I will even supply the juices and taste equipment

Step one find a nice pub
Step two convert the owner into a hardcore vape monster

Step 3 get him drunk on e juice since already has all the alcohol he needs
Step 5 he agrees and gives it a tru once a month .. and take things from there

Ps make sure he has a franchise in every city.. or at least cape town

And let the vaping lounge take over SA :)

hehe, sounds so simple :)

Yeah there's a hard rock pub nearby trying to make it in Centurion - he has live SA hard rock bands every now and then, but the attendance is bismal - maybe I should approach him next time I'm there - even if he only has like once a week vaper's night or something :)

One of our Resellers has a pub which he operates from we were also chatting to him about having special days for the vapers on the Forum - we will keep you posted.

No fair tho u not in cape town .. buy a house on cliftons 4th beach and open up shop lol .. ill pay for the wining loto ticket :p

We would love to however we do not have the capital to expand just yet ;) but hey maybe if we get that winning lotto ticket :)

hehe, sounds so simple :)

Yeah there's a hard rock pub nearby trying to make it in Centurion - he has live SA hard rock bands every now and then, but the attendance is bismal - maybe I should approach him next time I'm there - even if he only has like once a week vaper's night or something :)

Derick why don't all us suppliers get together and work something out, maybe once a month if we all put something together we can host events for our customers?

Derick why don't all us suppliers get together and work something out, maybe once a month if we all put something together we can host events for our customers?

great idea

Would love to - but let's look at it next year when we are a bit more stable and have some capital to spend on stuff like this :)

Ok cool :)

Maybe next year we can look at doing combined orders from some of the suppliers? E.g the russian 91% requires a MOQ of 25, and we can't afford 25, so maybe we go halfies? We win, our customers win.

Just a thought :)

Thats a fantastic idea :) We were actually thinking about approaching you guys about the same thing for next year

Cool :) - We can even post it in the group buy forum and open it up for people in the forum that want to add their orders in

That looks like a jewelry shop! I love it, I must come and visit!

Back