Coming Soon - A new BF Mod - Terminator Box Mod

I call it the squonking fire grip of awesome
656726f01a1829efa5c9afd2a00b85c6.jpg

Sent from iPhone
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: voop pics!!

@ Gizmo available at which stores? I want to pick one up tomorrow

At Fourways only at the moment.

Please keep a black one aside for me, if you dont have much stock. I'll come collect during the morning. Thanks!

Sure it handles sub ohm. 0.3 build.

fcb164a30e886023a397ee57f8c3ad80.jpg

f8d0ae4088b93ece3e58a649880b3bc4.jpg

b45e433cfe533b01548ae48c8870a7f6.jpg

I'm interested in some of the experiences the guys who have bought these have had up till now.
If favourable, this is the device I will be buying and recommending for my friends who think continuous dripping is too tedious.

Just bought one this morning. For that price it's a steal!!! Does what it's supposed to. Sits nicely in the hand. Doesn't rattle...everythings firm. Fires great! Downsides...it's plastic (but for me its the perfect dont care device and its light). Plastic bottle a little shitty and soft (but on the other hand it's easier to squonk). I love it! Going to place another order now. At this price, you dont want two....you need it

hows the flavour on that atty?
And hows the compatibility with other bottom fed and modified drippers?
(looking at you, @JakesSA, as this might generate a lot more bottom-feed requests for you)

Quick question, when you squonk, does the juice enter the atty through the wire holes of the positive post?

Or is there a hole on the bottom of the positive post (like the case with most other BF atties- below the hole where the wire goes through) and the juice gets released onto the deck.

@Tchwank247 maybe you can confirm please?

Yes through the positive posts. No hole on the deck. Tried the rm2 and works perfectly. No leaking whatsoever. Going to do a 0.6 build on the provided atty as soon as i get time

Yes through the positive posts. No hole on the deck. Tried the rm2 and works perfectly. No leaking whatsoever. Going to do a 0.6 build on the provided atty as soon as i get time
So when you squonk, the excess juice doesnt get drained back into the bottle

If I should get me 1 of these, first thing I would do is get rid of that atty lol...

Did a 0.6ohm dual coil build with cotton. Takes too much juice to get the cotton wet and I dont think the flavour is great....but then again, I'm a mouth to lunger, so dont enjoy lung inhales. Tried it now, but just not for me. From what I can gather, it works, but not that well. Just bought it for the mod itself and still think it's a bargain....with a tank as a bonus which i'm not going to use, mind you....

This mod works exceptionally well. Very impressed! The atty is crap but hey at this price point who cares the mod itself is great. Got a bf magma on it and its vaping really nicely. Highly recommended.

Interesting

Can someone do a voltdrop test?
V of battery versus voltage at posts under load

Back