Awards
Includes RDA, Coil Jig and Two Bottles.

More details to follow.

Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg

I'm in for 1 on the first batch

Also keen for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a left handed mod !

notice the battery and bottle swapped around compared to the reo, also top button placement . all left handed squonkers are now at ease :)

To be honest I had two of these in my cart today! Was trying to seal the deal but paypal kept giving me errors! I thought all hope was lost but alas...Vape King to the Rescue

this is a left handed mod !

notice the battery and bottle swapped around compared to the reo, also top button placement . all left handed squonkers are now at ease :)

It's not left handed at all...the squonk hole is just on the back of the device, use your index finger to squonk ;)

For that price, i may as well see what squonking is all about!

Please put me down for one. I'm assuming it comes with the atty?
EDIT: Ok I need to read :oops:, you clearly state it comes with one as well as 2 bottles and a coil jig:party:.
Can you put me down for a white one thanks.

Last edited:
Paid for yesterday, they do have stock.

ETA is next week sometime.

It's not left handed at all...the squonk hole is just on the back of the device, use your index finger to squonk ;)

both my reo mini and grand are not left hand friendly.

with my right hand i can squonk with my middle finger or ring finger and fire with my thumb or even just swap my thumb around to either position.

with my left hand ..... i cant easily squonk with my thumb . i have to face the reo away from me (door facing outwards) then squonk with my middle finger and then rotate the mod and then fire.

ive played around with the idea of a mod with the bottle and the firing button on the other side and that alot more comfortable in my left hand.

I am a lefty too, but life in general has never favored us. My sporting equipment was always right handed. Manage ok with a reo though. Would be nice to see how this fares.

I am a lefty too, but life in general has never favored us. My sporting equipment was always right handed. Manage ok with a reo though. Would be nice to see how this fares.
Yeah, I use the Reo quite a lot in my left hand. This should be as easy.

sUGWo2P.jpg

Yeah, I use the Reo quite a lot in my left hand. This should be as easy.

sUGWo2P.jpg
Ah, see you use your thumb to fire, my luck I will drop my REO!
I have been using my index finger just that I could have a more solid grip. Will try your way and see!

I call it the squonking fire grip of awesome
656726f01a1829efa5c9afd2a00b85c6.jpg

Sent from iPhone

Back