3 ) Ecigs SA logo.PNG
4 ) x9418-08bf77436a6e8409f40db869c44fcce8.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KrS0t6jboD.png
5 ) Ecigs.jpg
6 ) ecigssa3.png
7 ) Logo2.jpg
8 ) logo-esa.png
9) SA.jpg

Last edited:
Please ignore the ones that are in the attached block. If I am missing any that you think should be there, let me know. We can create another poll for round 2 after this one.

I prefer the current one.

Nothing wrong with it just thought we could see if there was a option to improve. I personally think we should go for ecf styled logo *hint hint* numba 5 :p

Numbers 3 & 4 are really great. Number 3 got my vote though

I am not mad about the design, but prefer the "vaping" and Vape SA" to "electronic cigarettes" and "Ecigs SA", so went for 9, being the only option in this regard.

design wise numbers 3 and 4 wins hands down. but have to agree with @Andre the word cigarettes should be dropped from our vocab... this is after all a vapers forum.

I think 6 is the most visually appealing and on par with current logo and design trends. It is also more timeless and professional looking.
Personally I don't like flag being incorporated and 6 has a good overall dimension for multiple media application. Nicely done @Gizmo

I decided on 9. mainly for the name.

I am not mad about the design, but prefer the "vaping" and Vape SA" to "electronic cigarettes" and "Ecigs SA", so went for 9, being the only option in this regard.
i did the same

Yea because most of us found this website by googling "Vape forum"? I think being so pedantic about the name will reduce the amount of people that come here looking for help to quit cancer sticks.

Yea because most of us found this website by googling "Vape forum"? I think being so pedantic about the name will reduce the amount of people that come here looking for help to quit cancer sticks.

Well said.

Back