Concentrate recommendation

Vaporator00

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sup DIY Gurus!

Looking for a pineapple concentrate that goes well with FSA Double Mango. Something that's a bit more tart than sweet. Tried TFA Pineapple but it's not what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations would be most welcome.

I am still looking for a pineapple concentrate, which comes close to the real fruit and is not just a pineapple juice. CAP Golden Pineapple seems to be very popular, but probably not tart enough for your purposes. Same with INW Pineapple. Molinberry Funky Pineapple is promising on the tongue test.

Sup DIY Gurus!

Looking for a pineapple concentrate that goes well with FSA Double Mango. Something that's a bit more tart than sweet. Tried TFA Pineapple but it's not what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations would be most welcome.

CBE Double Pineapple is banging (FSA Double Pineapple is the same as CBE) - I have not tried mixing these two together. Not sure about the pairing - you might need some Dragon Fruit TFA to blend these two fruits into one (Triacetin in TFA Dragon Fruit is a emulsifier).

The only other pineapple worth trying is CAP Golden Pineapple - these two might actually blend.

I am still looking for a pineapple concentrate, which comes close to the real fruit and is not just a pineapple juice. CAP Golden Pineapple seems to be very popular, but probably not tart enough for your purposes. Same with INW Pineapple. Molinberry Funky Pineapple is promising on the tongue test.

Seems like some more trial and error is in order:sweating::D

You have to give CBE Double Pineapple a go then - its such a vibrant pineapple, I think that Pineapple is the new Mango. Mark my words!

Pineapple is tricky. TFA's is chemical sharpness, FW is no bueno, FA's is onions and rubber for many, Inw and Cap Golden are both decent but not stellar. In the absence of winners from the major brands, I'd echo @Chukin'Vape and maybe give the CBE a go. The MB Funky is also apparently good. Although why MB called it funky, when pineapple flavours are known for... being funky (and not in a good way)... is a mystery.

You have to give CBE Double Pineapple a go then - its such a vibrant pineapple, I think that Pineapple is the new Mango. Mark my words!

I don't know about that. I love pineapple fruit but I hate anything pineapple flavoured. After having my first Corex Cold & Flu medicine many, many years ago I still swear by it's effectiveness but I cannot stand the taste and because of it everything pineapple flavoured to me tastes like Corex.
;(

I don't know about that. I love pineapple fruit but I hate anything pineapple flavoured. After having my first Corex Cold & Flu medicine many, many years ago I still swear by it's effectiveness but I cannot stand the taste and because of it everything pineapple flavoured to me tastes like Corex.
;(
Corex PTSD - don't ruin it for everyone now! Lol

PINEAPPLE is the new mango, this is my prediction - I'm sticking with it.

From what I can pick up so far, just the CBE/FSA Mango everyone is using and some ice :D
Hmmm, no lychee involved?
With or without, seems simple enough. Will you have a beta tester ready by next meet? ;)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hmmm, no lychee involved?
With or without, seems simple enough. Will you have a beta tester ready by next meet? ;)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

On further testing it doesn't seem to be the double mango... Back to the drawong board I guess

Back