Coolants and Menthols

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok so I quickly realised that bakery stuff is not for me. In my limited experience it seems that I will only like the taste of a tobacco vape and something minty, dont know why,because I never really eat peppermints etc. Havent tried fruit juice vapes yet, maybe that will work too.

Anyway Im a bit confused when looking at the recipes and trying to mix my own stuff. I bought juice that say Iced and then it has this sharp mint taste that almost take your breath away. Now I used Polar blast, but it has some sort of cool effect, but no minty taste.
Now I see menthol type recipes that has no menthol in, just things like ws23.
So here is the question, Is things like Polar blast, ws23 koolada just a cool affect with no taste. Is menthol like pepermints? Not going to name everything, but if someone can maybe give suggestions n what is just coolants and what is mints or how does these concentrates work

My limited understanding is that cooling agents add cool with no taste - WS23, Koolada, Polar Blast, Black Ice etc and menthol has a minty sort of taste and some cooling effect.

Then you get straight up peppermint type tasting concentrates like Peppermint or Spearmint

Koolade (Only one i used sofar) Cooling effect.

Creme De Mente - Cool and Minty effect but works great with Koolade as well
Eucalyptus and Mint INW - Proper Ice cold Mint that will open your sinuses which i use in one of my menthol tobaco recipes to make a Marlboro methol type vape.

Yeah mint and methol/cooling is not the same.

I use either Arctic Winter or WS023 for cooling effect without mint taste and Cool mint if I want a mint taste.

Back